Questions About Organizing Photosquestion

Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:00 pm in General

page 1 / 1
rokitman
OP

Questions About Organizing Photos

Hi all,

I've noticed a few things about moving photos from my phone to my PC and vise versa using AirDroid. And wondered if there is a workaround for these.

I'm trying to move photos from my PC to my phone. But two things happen that I can't find a way to fix. First, they are not placed in the same order on the phone as they are on my PC after being transferred. And no matter which photos I grab and which order I move them, they still end up in the same order. Is there a way ~ or an app ~ that will allow me to change the order of photos once they are on my phone? Or better still, a way to keep them in the order that I transfer them?

Next. Photos that I have saved to my PC have been edited in various ways. In particular, some photos were taken in landscape format, edited and save in portrait. But when I move them to my phone using AirDroid, they are restored back to their original orientation. Causing me to have to individually reposition them on my phone. Is there a way to move photos from PC to phone and prevent this from happening?

Thanx,
- Dean -
rokitman
Lillian Admin

Re: Questions About Organizing Photos

Hi all,

I've noticed a few things about moving photos from my phone to my PC and vise versa using AirDroid. And wondered if there is a workaround for these.

I'm trying to move photos from my PC to my phone. But two things happen that I can't find a way to fix. First, they are not placed in the same order on the phone as they are on my PC after being transferred. And no matter which photos I grab and which order I move them, they still end up in the same order. Is there a way ~ or an app ~ that will allow me to change the order of photos once they are on my phone? Or better still, a way to keep them in the order that I transfer them?

Next. Photos that I have saved to my PC have been edited in various ways. In particular, some photos were taken in landscape format, edited and save in portrait. But when I move them to my phone using AirDroid, they are restored back to their original orientation. Causing me to have to individually reposition them on my phone. Is there a way to move photos from PC to phone and prevent this from happening?

Thanx,
- Dean -

Hi Dean,
Kindly note that the order of the photos transferred by AirDroid is different after transferring to the phone/PC, all the dates are new after transfer, thus they are saved in a new order of the date. Sorry for the trouble that has caused.

As for the second questions, can you pls tell us more detailed info? It would be helpful if you could tell us with screenshots! THX
Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235391

Latest Member: Mahshid Farahbakhsh

Online: 20