[Help] Get number of incoming flames in the computerquestion

Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:49 pm in General

page 1 / 1
Dc
OP

[Help] Get number of incoming flames in the computer

Hello!
Is there an API or a way to get the phone number of incoming calls on my Android phone in the WEB application and save it in a data variable to be able to develop software that makes use of this incoming number?
I ask because I need to make a small telephone exchange for radiotaxis.
Thanks for your time.

____________________________________________________¡Hola!
¿Existe una API o una forma de obtener el número de teléfono de las llamadas entrantes en mi teléfono Android en la aplicación WEB y guardarla en una variable de datos para poder desarrollar un software que haga uso de este número entrante?
Lo pregunto porque necesito hacer una pequeña central telefónica para la radiotaxia.
Muchas gracias por tu tiempo.
Dc
Lillian Admin

Re: [Help] Get number of incoming flames in the computer

Hello!
Is there an API or a way to get the phone number of incoming calls on my Android phone in the WEB application and save it in a data variable to be able to develop software that makes use of this incoming number?
I ask because I need to make a small telephone exchange for radiotaxis.
Thanks for your time.

____________________________________________________¡Hola!
¿Existe una API o una forma de obtener el número de teléfono de las llamadas entrantes en mi teléfono Android en la aplicación WEB y guardarla en una variable de datos para poder desarrollar un software que haga uso de este número entrante?
Lo pregunto porque necesito hacer una pequeña central telefónica para la radiotaxia.
Muchas gracias por tu tiempo.

Hi, sorry that is not available for now
Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235546

Latest Member: Emtiaz Emu

Online: 80