Screen stays always ONquestion

Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:51 pm in General

page 1 / 1
Blaccko
OP

Screen stays always ON

Hi,

I installed AirDroid on my Mac and my Galaxy S7. Since then, my S7 display stays on all the time. I have to manually press the "lock" button on ths side of my phone to shut down the screen. Even then, whenever I get a notification, the display switch on again and doesn't go back to its black state.

I tried to shutdown AirDroid on my phone, but it doesn't work. The display of my S7 stays active. I also checked in AirDroid settings and the setting "Keep screens on" is disabled.

Is there a way to make my S7 screen behave like it used to be (shut down after 30 seconds of inactivity)?

Thanks,
Blaccko
Blaccko
Lillian Admin

Re: Screen stays always ON

Hi,

I installed AirDroid on my Mac and my Galaxy S7. Since then, my S7 display stays on all the time. I have to manually press the "lock" button on ths side of my phone to shut down the screen. Even then, whenever I get a notification, the display switch on again and doesn't go back to its black state.

I tried to shutdown AirDroid on my phone, but it doesn't work. The display of my S7 stays active. I also checked in AirDroid settings and the setting "Keep screens on" is disabled.

Is there a way to make my S7 screen behave like it used to be (shut down after 30 seconds of inactivity)?

Thanks,
Blaccko
Hi Balccko,

To solve the issue for you more quickly and efficiently, would you please report this issue via Feedback with AirDroid on your device?
Steps: open AirDroid on your phone-->Me--> Settings-->About--> Feedback.
http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=28318

Please do tick the box of “Attach error logs” so that our developers can check the issue for you. It would help us to gather the troubleshoot with more details (there’s no personal data collected), we shall be able to prioritize your request.
Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235019

Latest Member: lying lichen

Online: 55