USB After Every Restart?question

Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:35 am in General

page 1 / 1
CEGreene
OP

USB After Every Restart?

I just installed AirDroid the other day and it looks really promising. I'm using it with a Samsung Galaxy S5 running Android 6.0.1 that is not rooted. At first, AirMirror would not connect. I enabled USB debugging, connected via USB, an installation ran, and AirMirror worked fine without a USB connection. Wonderful!
Then I restarted the phone. Now AirMirror won't connect again. Every time I restart the phone, I have to go through the process of connecting via USB. This is not practical. Is there a way to avoid this?
CEGreene
MartinaTerraglia

Re: USB After Every Restart?

CEGreene wrote:I just installed AirDroid the other day and it looks really promising. I'm using it with a Samsung Galaxy S5 running Android 6.0.1 that is not rooted. At first, AirMirror would not connect. I enabled USB debugging, connected via USB, an installation ran, and AirMirror worked fine without a USB connection. Wonderful!
Then I restarted the phone. Now AirMirror won't connect again. Every time I restart the phone, I have to go through the process of connecting via USB. This is not practical. Is there a way to avoid this?

I have a similar problem viewtopic.php?f=3&t=28671 maybe, but I didn't try the usb connection....anyway we need a solution!
MartinaTerraglia
Paco

Not a problem to connect and anything at all, but I also have to reconnect usb every once in while haven't noticed if it's after a restart, most prob it is, Moto G 2nd Gen...

Thank you AirDroid, I am so happy...
Paco
tbabb111

I have to LEAVE MINE tethered with the USB cord to use it at all ???
tbabb111
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 91