Folder Transferring

Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:04 pm in General

page 1 / 1
Duda
OP

Folder Transferring

I got the premium subscription so I can transfer entire folders from my phone to my PC. However, even after upgrading, I'm still having to browse through and select photos individually or by date. I want to click one button and transfer all files. How do I do this?
Duda
ccccathyowo Admin

Re: Folder Transferring

I got the premium subscription so I can transfer entire folders from my phone to my PC. However, even after upgrading, I'm still having to browse through and select photos individually or by date. I want to click one button and transfer all files. How do I do this?

Hi Duda, you can try out the backup feature, more details: http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=17155
ccccathyowo
Admin
Cameron+Kent

You can take a backup of the application along with the data using any backup application. I myself use my backup pro for taking backup of all the applications. In this way, you can copy the application folder and paste to another mobile memory card.
Cameron+Kent
Shibily+CH

May i know what's so different in this and other file transfer applications? I would like to know more about this.
Shibily+CH
Niki Admin

May i know what's so different in this and other file transfer applications? I would like to know more about this.

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback​.

You can type with full physical keyboard and control with mouse. Transfer things faster without looking for a cable.

And if you update to premium, you can transfer file folders with AirDroid Windows & Mac. (local connection only)

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

22650 posts

6163 threads

Members: 146623

Latest Member: Frank

Online: 5