Folder Transferring

Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:04 pm in General

page 1 / 1
OP

Folder Transferring

I got the premium subscription so I can transfer entire folders from my phone to my PC. However, even after upgrading, I'm still having to browse through and select photos individually or by date. I want to click one button and transfer all files. How do I do this?
Duda

Re: Folder Transferring

I got the premium subscription so I can transfer entire folders from my phone to my PC. However, even after upgrading, I'm still having to browse through and select photos individually or by date. I want to click one button and transfer all files. How do I do this?

Hi Duda, you can try out the backup feature, more details: http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=17155
ccccathyowo
Admin

You can take a backup of the application along with the data using any backup application. I myself use my backup pro for taking backup of all the applications. In this way, you can copy the application folder and paste to another mobile memory card.
Cameron+Kent

I think it can be easier with an android transfer tool to transfer files from phone, you can save a lot of time to transfer or backup text messages, contacts, photos, and other media files like videos, music files, you can also select them all and transfer to pc.
jasdaller

On the off chance that you place it in the reuse receptacle at that point exhausted it then it ought not even now be in Envelope An if your distrustful about it simply check organizer An on your blaze drive from Dissertation Help your own or another PC. Upbeat record exchanging, companion.
lolitalonny
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

21464 posts

5845 threads

Members: 124699

Latest Member: vimal

Online: 4