How to completely delete data on Android phone?

Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:48 am in General

page 1 / 1
Senrious
OP

How to completely delete data on Android phone?

Is there any way that could completely delete data on Android phone without recovery? I tried to restore my phone to factory and data was gone, but when I try to scan my phone with a tool called Wondershare dr.fone, I was surprised that all the data scanned out, that means they're be recoverable! So, I need to permanently erase my phone data. any suggestion?
Senrious
themacduy

Re: How to completely delete data on Android phone?

The reason is that deleted data will not gone immediately on disk unless it is overwritten by new data. To securely wipe Android device, you have to write un-structured data to the drive for at least two times.
Senrious likes this post.
themacduy
Senrious

The reason is that deleted data will not gone immediately on disk unless it is overwritten by new data. To securely wipe Android device, you have to write un-structured data to the drive for at least two times.

but how can I write data to my phone? can I create and save much junk files?
    Senrious
    themacduy

but how can I write data to my phone? can I create and save much junk files?

Many of the junk files are hidden and you can't see with file explorer. Instead, you need to use data erasing app to scan them and delete them permanently. I suggest taking a look at Safewiper Android Data Eraser. It can erase the whole Android device completely in just 10 minutes.

P.S a step-by-step tutorial: http://www.safewiper.com/tutorials/android-data-eraser.html
    themacduy
    (Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
    page 1 / 1

Statistics

22192 posts

6062 threads

Members: 138633

Latest Member: Rashid Bashir

Online: 6