Can't see images sent in text messages

Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:50 pm in General

page 1 / 1
Ron
OP

Can't see images sent in text messages

I was going to purchase a few Premium accounts for work because using the desktop is much more efficient than using the phone while at the office.
I installed the app on the phone (LG V20) and on my laptop, they are now in sync but I can't see any of the thousands of images my clients attached to text messages they sent me. Is this a limitation of the software?
If so, it will be a quick uninstall and keep looking as Verizon's Message+ is not reliable...
Ron
RomanticChosen

Re: Can't see images sent in text messages

i encountered a similar, the phone always shows me new information, but nothing is visible
RomanticChosen
Lauren Maddison

Re: Can't see images sent in text messages

I have the same problem of not seeing any images that were texted to me when I'm using the PC interface. There is also no indication that an image was omitted -- no placeholder or anything. Time and again, I miss such texts and it is only when someone says, "What did you think of that picture," that I realize something is missing. I go to my phone, and there it is, just as it should be. I switched from Mighty Text to AirDroid over a year ago, because in general I like it much much better, but this missing image thing is getting a bit aggravating. Any response from AirDroid on this issue?
Lauren Maddison
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

22106 posts

6041 threads

Members: 137603

Latest Member: suci

Online: 7