AirMirror Issues with Rooted device

Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:24 pm in General

page 1 / 1
Wes
OP

AirMirror Issues with Rooted device

I'm using a Matricom G-Box Q android device running 4.4.2. The device is rooted.

The AirDroid app appears to be working normal, it asked for SU rights, which I granted.

But when I open AirDroid on my PC, either the desktop app or the chrome app, everything works except for AirMirror. AirMirror will launch, and it is showing an accurate display of my android device, but I cannot operate my android device from AirMirror. The buttons at the bottom do work(home, back, etc), but clicking on the screen does nothing on the android device.

I have purchased the premium version and have used this app successfully on several other devices.

Please help me get this working.

Thanks
Wes
ccccathyowo Admin

Re: AirMirror Issues with Rooted device

I'm using a Matricom G-Box Q android device running 4.4.2. The device is rooted.

The AirDroid app appears to be working normal, it asked for SU rights, which I granted.

But when I open AirDroid on my PC, either the desktop app or the chrome app, everything works except for AirMirror. AirMirror will launch, and it is showing an accurate display of my android device, but I cannot operate my android device from AirMirror. The buttons at the bottom do work(home, back, etc), but clicking on the screen does nothing on the android device.

I have purchased the premium version and have used this app successfully on several other devices.

Please help me get this working.

Thanks

Hi @Wes, to solve the issue for you more quickly and efficiently, would you please report this issue via Feedback with AirDroid on your device?
Steps: open AirDroid on your phone-->Me--> Settings-->About--> Feedback.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=28318

Please do tick the box of “Attach error logs” so that our developers can check the issue for you. It would help us to gather the troubleshoot with more details (there’s no personal data collected), we shall be able to prioritize your request.
ccccathyowo
Admin
Francesca Pintu

Stesso Problema di noi s con xiaomi MI6 con ita stabile globale
Francesca Pintu
Francesca Pintu

Io sto usando un dispositivo Android Matricom G-Box Q esecuzione 4.4.2. Il dispositivo è radicata.

L'AirDroid applicazione sembra funzionare normale, ha chiesto per i diritti SU, che ho concesso.

Ma quando ho aperto AirDroid sul mio PC, sia l'applicazione desktop o l'applicazione Chrome, tutto funziona tranne che per AirMirror. AirMirror lancerà, e sta mostrando una visualizzazione accurata del mio dispositivo Android, ma non può funzionare il mio dispositivo Android da AirMirror. I pulsanti nella parte inferiore funzionano (a casa, indietro, ecc), ma cliccando sullo schermo non fa nulla sul dispositivo Android.

Ho acquistato la versione premium e hanno usato questa applicazione con successo su diversi altri dispositivi.

Si prega di aiutarlo ad ottenere questo lavoro.

Grazie

ho il tuo stesso problema tu hai risolto?
Francesca Pintu
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235019

Latest Member: lying lichen

Online: 58