Google Pixel Android O beta bugs

Thu May 18, 2017 8:34 pm in General

page 1 / 1
george12047518
OP

Google Pixel Android O beta bugs

After my google pixel XL launches airdroid crashes and does the same after trying to manually launch it

I got the google pixel XL really blue 32 gig running the beta android O operating system
sultan likes this post.
george12047518
george12047518

Re: Google Pixel Android O beta bugs

? I have a google pixel XL Really blue edition just reporting that a bug has surfaced after updating to Android O Beta 2 dev preview this bug report was posted through that phone. after restarting or trying to start Airdroid it crashes shortly after
george12047518
vkhougaz

I have a Nexus 5X in the Android O beta program and the app crashes at launch
vkhougaz
george12047518

vkhougaz wrote:I have a Nexus 5X in the Android O beta program and the app crashes at launch

Yea seems its not working on any nexus based phones running Android O beta it just crashes after start up or if trying to restart it google pixel and nexus phones are the same just ones designed by google and is newer
george12047518
Andrew Trudgeon

I could never get airdroid to work properly on my Pixel XL 128GB. Sometimes I'd connect then it would lose communication even though app was running still.

I did the Android O beta and installed airdroid again on it in hopes any bugs were fixed, nope way worse, now I can't even keep the app open at all.

very sad for this must have android app :(
Andrew Trudgeon
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 115