Google Pixel Android O beta bugs

Thu May 18, 2017 8:34 pm in General

page 1 / 1
OP

Google Pixel Android O beta bugs

After my google pixel XL launches airdroid crashes and does the same after trying to manually launch it

I got the google pixel XL really blue 32 gig running the beta android O operating system
sultan likes this post.
george12047518

RE: bklik99 agen taruhan bola indonesia

Google Pixel is really goos option for android users you can visit this page for more details
sultan likes this post.
sureshsingh6117

Re: Google Pixel Android O beta bugs

? I have a google pixel XL Really blue edition just reporting that a bug has surfaced after updating to Android O Beta 2 dev preview this bug report was posted through that phone. after restarting or trying to start Airdroid it crashes shortly after
george12047518

I have a Nexus 5X in the Android O beta program and the app crashes at launch
vkhougaz

vkhougaz wrote:I have a Nexus 5X in the Android O beta program and the app crashes at launch

Yea seems its not working on any nexus based phones running Android O beta it just crashes after start up or if trying to restart it google pixel and nexus phones are the same just ones designed by google and is newer
george12047518

I could never get airdroid to work properly on my Pixel XL 128GB. Sometimes I'd connect then it would lose communication even though app was running still.

I did the Android O beta and installed airdroid again on it in hopes any bugs were fixed, nope way worse, now I can't even keep the app open at all.

very sad for this must have android app :(
Andrew Trudgeon
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

20726 posts

5586 threads

Members: 118553

Latest Member: Jessnjoe

Online: 5