AirDroid Beta Testers Wanted!

Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:03 pm in General

page 12 / 18 << 1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 18 >> go to
Basic

Title

hi i use airdroid daily, i'm from italy and my device's a sony xperia u; i would help to improve this beautiful project
Basic
Andrey

Title

Please disable the long inactivity thing or make a settings in which u can turn that "power saving" option off, cause I have the phone all day connected to the PC via USB in tether mode as a WiFi reciever so I can have WLAN internet on the pc + dual monitor setup (one of them always open on airdroid to check sms-es and other stuff + i have the original htc headphones connected to the One V so i can recieve calls and doesn't need to pick up the phone. Also it would be a great thing if the call could be routed to the pc and use the 10$ mic on the pc and the audio from the PC to handle the call.
Andrey
Basic

Title

in the 2.0 version there is this option... google it to download it and install via airdroid too...
Basic
Basic

Title

http://airdroid.com/invite/airdroid_v2.apk

this is the apk
Basic
RayyanaAlHazzaa

Title

Genial la aplicación V2, recién la he probado y funciona perfectamente. Gracias.(spanish)

Great application V2, I have just tested and works perfectly. Thank you. (translated by Google)
RayyanaAlHazzaa
OttoIkd

Title

Very interested in Beta testing, using Galaxy Note 2 SCH-I605 vzw
OttoIkd
Lindsay

Title

OK, so I installed Airdroid v2 today, on both my Endeavor and my Nexus 7, now I see that it only sees one device, it would be nice to be able to alternate devices from the web interface.
Lindsay
trantrthanh

Title

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Bulgarian and English
trantrthanh
LeoxqpaKo

Title

I have multiple devices and computer platforms and networks to test, I have also been a beta tester for other projects so I know what you expect of me
LeoxqpaKo
consultkrish

Title

I might be interested in Beta testing IF YOU GUYS COULD GET YOUR FREAKING APP TO WORK CORRECTLY TO START WITH. Unbelievable connection issues and NO response from anyone at the developer. Can't believe you guys have the balls to request Beta testers when you IGNORE people who already want to use your app.
consultkrish
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 12 / 18 << 1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 18 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235041

Latest Member: هيا احمد

Online: 35