AirDroid Beta Testers Wanted!

Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:03 pm in General

page 17 / 18 << 1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 >> go to
dennisdarenpadilla88

Title

What would this entail? Would we eventually be able to play our android app games on pc? Bc if so, count me in!
dennisdarenpadilla88
britt86

Title

I like this app and hope I can do something to make it be more welcome.Please contact me
britt86
Kassianob

Re: AirDroid Beta Testers Wanted!

I need support.
Accessing AirMirror PC connected to the smartphone LG D685?
Kassianob
Coffee Admin

I need support.
Accessing AirMirror PC connected to the smartphone LG D685? 

If your device is rooted but you still can't use AirMirror after many attempts then your device is not supported. Sorry. We keep improving AirMirror. Please kindly wait.
Coffee
Admin
tstirler

Do you still need testers?
I'm running AirDroid on a Sony Experia Z2
tstirler
Coffee Admin

Do you still need testers?
I'm running AirDroid on a Sony Experia Z2 

You can join our Google + Beta test community: https://plus.google.com/100470142129660713333/posts/h9XtxTTGc32
Coffee
Admin
Gh0ce

is partial root supported? My phone is set up so that ADB has root access, but su is not installed (so apps on the phone don't have root access). In order to use my phone at work, it has to be "un-rooted" and all they care about is if the root checker apps say that it is not rooted. So this way I can develop scripts (shell scripts) for my phone and do root-level tasks (remount /system, write init.d scripts, swap internal and external SD cards, etc) and apps aren't going to muck things up on my system.
If full root is required, is it sufficient to have the android app as a system app? that worked for a few other "root required" apps that I had (GSAM battery monitor had a root companion tool that I did this with and it worked quite nicely).
Gh0ce
Coffee Admin

is partial root supported? My phone is set up so that ADB has root access, but su is not installed (so apps on the phone don't have root access). In order to use my phone at work, it has to be "un-rooted" and all they care about is if the root checker apps say that it is not rooted. So this way I can develop scripts (shell scripts) for my phone and do root-level tasks (remount /system, write init.d scripts, swap internal and external SD cards, etc) and apps aren't going to muck things up on my system.
If full root is required, is it sufficient to have the android app as a system app? that worked for a few other "root required" apps that I had (GSAM battery monitor had a root companion tool that I did this with and it worked quite nicely).

Only some features of AirDroid are root required, e.g. Screenshot feature on web.airdroid.com and AirMirror on AirDroid Win/Mac.
Coffee
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 17 / 18 << 1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235381

Latest Member: Ts

Online: 22