Connection

Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:24 pm in General

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
xiaomi
OP

Connection

Have three days i can't connect to my xiaomi redmi 3s, i try to login again its ok, but now can not connected again....thanks for your help

Regard,
Hroe
xiaomi
Srinivasa

Re: Connection

Have three days i can't connect to my xiaomi redmi 3s, i try to login again its ok, but now can not connected again....thanks for your help

Regard,
Hroe
The Problem is not with Airdroid, your redmi phone doesn't support this feature. I have also tried with my Redmi 3S Prime, can not control the smartphone on windows with their offical app also. Hope they will release an update.
Srinivasa
Pavan Kumar

Regard,
Hroe

I am facing the same problem with my Redmi Note 4 Smartphone.
Pavan Kumar
Mike S

Having a problem signing in please help.
Mike S
kedy

I faced the same problem with my Redmi 4 but I reset my phone and it worked for me. I recommend you to reset your phone for once and check for any new update.
kedy
deveauwelle32

Try to through another way to connect the phone with computer, USB cable or the same wifi network.

Most of data assistant tool can support Redmi phone, so you can have a try to see.

https://www.mobikin.com/android-backup/computer-does-not-recognize-android-phone.html
deveauwelle32
Urban Guy

Have Same issue. Any resolution?
Urban Guy
Niki Admin

Have Same issue. Any resolution?

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Would you please tell us more details of your question?

It would be helpful if you could send us a screenshot of the error page.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
samir

I am also facing same issue. i have recently visited few blog but they have description few fix however, none of that seems to be worked.
samir
sheenaR

i think its time to buy new mobile phone @ Amazon using some cashback offers
sheenaR
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz