Re: Camera not working in remote connection mode

I have same issue and now the screenshot feature also is not working
micintres

same problem here!
micintres
joy

Same problem here. After updating i can't access camera and screenshoot also not working
joy
JM-C500

Camera and Sreenshot not working : a atualização mais recente tem problemas para se conectar a câmera remotamente e SCREENSHOT
The last update has problems connecting the camera in remote mode and the screenshot
la ultima actualizacion tinene problemas para conectar la camara en modo remoto y el screenshot.

PLEASE NEED AN URGENT SOLUTION
POR FAVOR NECESITAMOS UNA SOLUCION URGENTE
POR FAVOR, precisamos de uma solução urgente
JM-C500
DarkStyles

I need this resource, please correct this urgently !!!
DarkStyles
tim.web

esde a atualização hoje da manhã (8/5/2017) para a versão v3.3.4, a câmera não funciona no modo de conexão remota para os meus clientes através do site do android webaccess. Funciona bem no modo de conexão local, mas não remoto. A obtenção de uma mensagem que diz não foi possível iniciar a câmera. Isso costumava funcionar bem antes da atualização. Por favor, conserte o mais rápido possível.
tim.web
Niki Admin

Since getting an update today morning (8/5/2017) to v3.3.4, the camera does not work in remote connection mode to my clients via the android webaccess website. It works fine in local connection mode, but not remote. The get a message that says failed to launch camera. This used to work fine before the update. Please fix ASAP.
Since getting an update today morning (8/5/2017) to v3.3.4, the camera does not work in remote connection mode to my clients via the android webaccess website. It works fine in local connection mode, but not remote. The get a message that says failed to launch camera. This used to work fine before the update. Please fix ASAP.

Sincere apology for the trouble that has caused.Can you submit a feedback(that is: Me>settings>about>feedback) via your device stating "update issue- camera and screenshot” ?
I will get our guys to further investigate asap. Kindly make sure that the attach log files is in green for our IT boys to check your logs.
Thanks.
Also can you restart the device(s) for me?
Looking forward to your feedback.
Niki
Admin
Niki Admin

I have same issue and now the screenshot feature also is not working.
Any ideas how to fix this?
Thanks.
Sincere apology for the trouble that has caused.Can you submit a feedback(that is: Me>settings>about>feedback) via your device stating "update issue- camera and screenshot” ?
I will get our guys to further investigate asap. Kindly make sure that the attach log files is in green for our IT boys to check your logs.
Thanks.
Also are the devices working in remote or local?
Niki
Admin
Niki Admin

I have same issue and now the screenshot feature also is not working.

Thanks.

Niki
Admin
Niki Admin

Hi, I have the same issues after the update.

Thanks.

Niki
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 2 / 6 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235027

Latest Member: mamad

Online: 37