Airdroid smsquestion

Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:24 am in General

page 1 / 1
martin.bjerke@m
OP

Airdroid sms

I have a problem. I can see the sms conversation on the computer. But when a send an sms on the computer the receiver get the sms, but on the computer it never says sent and I can not se my latest sms on the phone. Typing on the phone i see it on the computer but not the other way around. Running a mac computer and Huawei honor 8 phone.

Same problem if I´´m trying a different software instead och Airdroid

Does anyone have any suggestions?
/Martin
martin.bjerke@m
ichthyosaurus

Re: Airdroid sms

martin.bjerke@m wrote:I have a problem. I can see the sms conversation on the computer. But when a send an sms on the computer the receiver get the sms, but on the computer it never says sent and I can not se my latest sms on the phone. Typing on the phone i see it on the computer but not the other way around. Running a mac computer and Huawei honor 8 phone.

Same problem if I´´m trying a different software instead och Airdroid

Does anyone have any suggestions?
/Martin

I have exactly the same problem. Just installed AirDroid.

Before I had Pushbullet with Xperia XZ, it worked but the phone sucked and I smashed it to pieces :) Then I got an Honor 8 and since I didn't like Pushbullet too much, and installed and tried MySMS. It worked but kinda shitty, so after 3-4 months I decided to go back to Pushbullet. Installed it but it doesn't work... Same problem like this one with AirDroid. So I got rid of Pushbullet, installed AirDroid, and I have the same issue like you.

If any of the support staff reads this, please let us know if AirDroid works with Honor 8. I intend to buy the full version but I need to know if it works.

Thanks.

PS At the Pushbullet subreddit, they were saying that there is some issue with Huawei and other Chinese manufacturers that prevents the app from writing to the local SMS history...

Edit: MySMS works, guaranteed, it just I didn't like the Win10 app too much, that's why I'm trying other apps. Looks like I'll have to go back to that though...
ichthyosaurus
Niki Admin

Before I had Pushbullet with Xperia XZ, it worked but the phone sucked and I smashed it to pieces Image Then I got an Honor 8 and since I didn't like Pushbullet too much, and installed and tried MySMS. It worked but kinda shitty, so after 3-4 months I decided to go back to Pushbullet. Installed it but it doesn't work... Same problem like this one with AirDroid. So I got rid of Pushbullet, installed AirDroid, and I have the same issue like you.

If any of the support staff reads this, please let us know if AirDroid works with Honor 8. I intend to buy the full version but I need to know if it works.

Thanks.

PS At the Pushbullet subreddit, they were saying that there is some issue with Huawei and other Chinese manufacturers that prevents the app from writing to the local SMS history...

Edit: MySMS works, guaranteed, it just I didn't like the Win10 app too much, that's why I'm trying other apps. Looks like I'll have to go back to that though...

Hi ,

Thank you for your feedback.

This problem will happen is the Huawei's problem​. So if you want to use this feature in Airdroid,you would better change a phone.

Feel free to contact us if you need any assistance.

Best Regards,

AirDroid Team

FAQ Forum
Get help from our community

Facebook Twitter Google+ Youtube
Follow us to get latest news and free offer
Niki
Admin
Niki Admin

Before I had Pushbullet with Xperia XZ, it worked but the phone sucked and I smashed it to pieces Image Then I got an Honor 8 and since I didn't like Pushbullet too much, and installed and tried MySMS. It worked but kinda shitty, so after 3-4 months I decided to go back to Pushbullet. Installed it but it doesn't work... Same problem like this one with AirDroid. So I got rid of Pushbullet, installed AirDroid, and I have the same issue like you.

Thanks.

Hi ,

This problem will happen is the Huawei's problem​. So if you want to use this feature in Airdroid,you would better change a phone.

Best Regards,

AirDroid Team

FAQ Forum

Niki
Admin
Ksandra

Hi ,

Best Regards,

AirDroid Team

FAQ Forum

Hello, i'm sorry, i'm not a developer, but how can you say it's a Huawei's problem​, while mysms works fine ....?
Maybe you should make an app message just like them and it could solve the problem ....
Ksandra
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235020

Latest Member: janny

Online: 46