Transferring files from Android-Mac and then Mac-desktop. Help!question

Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:53 am in General

page 1 / 1
Dynamodoug
OP

Transferring files from Android-Mac and then Mac-desktop. Help!

Hi guys- i thought this would be straight forward but clearly it's not. All i want to do is transfer the files from my Android to my Mac and then have them saved into a file on my Mac. That's it.

I've downloaded the Airdroid app on to my phone and on to my Mac.

I've sent files from the phone app to my Mac which appear in the Airdroid Mac app as thumbnails. So far so good.

But HOW do i then take those files and transfer them to my Mac in a desktop folder?

Also: do the thumbnails mean that the files have been uploaded to airdroid or are they just representing the files on the phone which will be transferred but haven't yet??
Nipa babu likes this post.
Dynamodoug
Niki Admin

Re: Transferring files from Android-Mac and then Mac-desktop. Help!

Hi guys- i thought this would be straight forward but clearly it's not. All i want to do is transfer the files from my Android to my Mac and then have them saved into a file on my Mac. That's it.

I've sent files from the phone app to my Mac which appear in the Airdroid Mac app as thumbnails. So far so good.

But HOW do i then take those files and transfer them to my Mac in a desktop folder?

Also: do the thumbnails mean that the files have been uploaded to airdroid or are they just representing the files on the phone which will be transferred but haven't yet??
Hi ,

Thank you for your feedback.

We have send an email to you(mini_maniac161@hotmail.com ) to help you solve this problem.

Hope that will help you!

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
GromitZ

Re: Transferring files from Android-Mac and then Mac-desktop. Help!

Niki wrote:

Hi ,

Thank you for your feedback.

We have send an email to you(mini_maniac161@hotmail.com ) to help you solve this problem.

Hope that will help you!

Best Regards,

What about help for everyone else with this issue?
Rick475 likes this post.
GromitZ
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235029

Latest Member: Feri Unyil

Online: 39