No Soundquestion

Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:26 am in General

page 1 / 1
Alex
OP

No Sound

Why dont i have sound going from my phone to the screen mirror it only plays to my phone and why if i pick higher resolution to see it full screen it lags and takes allot longer to screen mirror?? please and thank you lol have a nice day
Alex
Niki Admin

Re: No Sound

Why dont i have sound going from my phone to the screen mirror it only plays to my phone and why if i pick higher resolution to see it full screen it lags and takes allot longer to screen mirror?? please and thank you lol have a nice day

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback and suggestion.

We are sorry that so far audio can be heard in the PC is not supported on AirDroid.

But we will develop its feasible possibility and have an internal discussion about it.

Any development, we will let you know.

By the way, we would like to know why you are in pursuit of this feature and when/where you will use it?

It would be much helpful for us to evaluate it and get closer to our users.

You told us that when you pick higher resolution to see it full screen it lags and takes allot longer to screen mirror,so can you
send us a screenshot of the error page for a further check?

Thank you.

Best Regards,
2 people like this post.
Niki
Admin
Justin Landis

Hello, I have never posted here so I hope I am posting in the appropriate place. I would also benefit from having sound mirrored to the secondary display. I have recently started using Airdroid to mirror my Android phone on to my Chromebook as a remote control for slide shows, Youtube videos, flashcards etc. I teach children and I would like to use the screen mirroring function to conduct parts of my lesson from my phone to the Chromebook remotely so that I can attend to children in the classroom etc. I often use my Chromebook in tablet/tent mode for the children to look at in the front of the room. As there is a slight lag between devices it would be helpful if the audio was coming from the device being viewed (which is the Chromebook in this case) not the device of origin (my Android phone in my pocket etc) as the audio will be out of sync among other things. Also, currently the mirrored image does not fill out the screen to the fullest, even when enlarged. I understand that there are many possible reasons for this like differing aspect ratios etc. Would the developers of Airdroid kindly consider developing more granular controls for mirrored image size/scaling etc in addition to advanced audio controls? Thank you for reading my post and your consideration. I am enjoying Airdroid immensely! Best Regards, Justin
Cody Spradley likes this post.
Justin Landis
Niki Admin

Hello, I have never posted here so I hope I am posting in the appropriate place. I would also benefit from having sound mirrored to the secondary display. I have recently started using Airdroid to mirror my Android phone on to my Chromebook as a remote control for slide shows, Youtube videos, flashcards etc. I teach children and I would like to use the screen mirroring function to conduct parts of my lesson from my phone to the Chromebook remotely so that I can attend to children in the classroom etc. I often use my Chromebook in tablet/tent mode for the children to look at in the front of the room. As there is a slight lag between devices it would be helpful if the audio was coming from the device being viewed (which is the Chromebook in this case) not the device of origin (my Android phone in my pocket etc) as the audio will be out of sync among other things. Also, currently the mirrored image does not fill out the screen to the fullest, even when enlarged. I understand that there are many possible reasons for this like differing aspect ratios etc. Would the developers of Airdroid kindly consider developing more granular controls for mirrored image size/scaling etc in addition to advanced audio controls? Thank you for reading my post and your consideration. I am enjoying Airdroid immensely! Best Regards, Justin
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback and suggestion.

We will develop its feasible possibility and have an internal discussion about it.

Any development, we will let you know.

Always feel free to contact us if you need any assistance.

Best Regards,
alexsaunders790 likes this post.
Niki
Admin
Erin Lewis

In my case having audio would be super handy because I'm trying to run some learning software that requires touch screen and audio, but don't want to deal with handling my phone more than I have to, especially with the battery being totally shot. I just want to dock it, plug it in, run it on my side monitor, and only mess with the phone itself when absolutely necessary.
Erin Lewis
mpjameson

Alex wrote:Why dont i have sound going from my phone to the screen mirror it only plays to my phone and why if i pick higher resolution to see it full screen it lags and takes allot longer to screen mirror?? please and thank you lol have a nice day

This functionality would be so helpful!!!
mpjameson
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 120