Data usage

Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:51 pm in General

page 1 / 1
agnbaker
OP

Data usage

I recently needed to clean off my phone so i started a data transfer (pics and movies) the my cell data went through the roof even though i was connected to WiFi . is there a way to regulate this?
agnbaker
Niki Admin

Re: Data usage

I recently needed to clean off my phone so i started a data transfer (pics and movies) the my cell data went through the roof even though i was connected to WiFi . is there a way to regulate this?

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Would you please tell us more details of your question?

It would be helpful if you could send us a screenshot of the error page.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
agnbaker

Niki wrote:
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Would you please tell us more details of your question?

It would be helpful if you could send us a screenshot of the error page.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,

There is no error i'm wondering if there is a way to make sure the data goes out via WiFi when its available
agnbaker
nun

There is no error i'm wondering if there is a way to make sure the data goes out via WiFi when its available
nun
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235429

Latest Member: peyman

Online: 38