Re: Connecting problem

Always reconnecting
Gab
Niki Admin

Divice not connecting Lyf Ls-4508

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Please check this post to see if it works.
[Help & FAQ] Failed to connect to device?: http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15947

If not, would you please send us your log file of your phone so that we can give you a further check?
(Kindly note that there is no personal data collected and the required info is for further checking the issue.)
You can find the log files here:
Phone:
/sdcard/airdroid/exception.log
SD Card/Android/data/com.sand.airdroid/files/
SD card/Android/data/com.sand.airdroid/files/main.log

If this issue showed up on Sep 26, then please forward files named by 20170926 to us.

Always feel free to contact us if you need any assistance.

Best regards,
Niki
Admin
Niki Admin

Always reconnecting

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

We've got our tech team looking into this issue.

You can go to your phone permission management to setting to keep Airdroid running in background to see if it works.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best regards,
Niki
Admin
patrickwebb

Airdroid is very great platform to get information and they introducing new feature with the time. Assignment Writing Services UK
patrickwebb
kittalley

This is awesome place to discuss the problems and every person can solution of its problem about tech. Online Writing for Assignment in UK
kittalley
sammysnit

I'm a paying customer and have serious doubts about renewing if this problem is not resolved.

Why am I not able to connect with AirDroid Web locally when on the same network?

I have a Samsung Note8 running Android 8.0 and a Samsung tablet running Android 7.0. Both can only connect remotely. I'm running the Airdroid app on both devices and also have the Airdroid application running on my Win7 PC. The mobile app says the I'm connected locally to the PC but AirDroid Web connection is remote.

What is wrong?
sammysnit
kevinlouis

If you are facing connecting problem then you can ask here to get solution, Pediatric Center is now open in midland.
kevinlouis
darsh

if you are facing the problem then you can go for the site.
darsh
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235039

Latest Member: yogo

Online: 44