Apps in Airdroid will not open when clicked upon?

Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:16 am in General

page 1 / 1
hemu
OP

Re: Apps in Airdroid will not open when clicked upon?

when i m opened same my airdroid id on my laptop this app is not work or connect. if i'll opened airdroid app in my android then it's work properly. but i want to opened(connect) in laptop without opened my android phone app. thank u
Max Willor likes this post.
hemu
Niki Admin

when i m opened same my airdroid id on my laptop this app is not work or connect. if i'll opened airdroid app in my android then it's work properly. but i want to opened(connect) in laptop without opened my android phone app. thank u

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

If you want to connect Airdroid in desktop,you must open Airdroid in your device to connect.

Or it will prompt connection failed.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best regards,
Niki
Admin
jimi

if i'll opened airdroid app in my android then it's work properly. but i want to opened(connect) in laptop <!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->all you can eat buffet near uttoxeter without opened my android phone app
jimi
Christopher Roth

An android is introduced for the newcomers of the market. All the issues have been ensured for the movement of the tools of academic writing review for the full use of the norms for all ideal and perfect elemis for the humans in life.
Christopher Roth
Helen12

All the ways of the success and triumph are measured with the support of the individuals. The right use of the talent and Water damage restoration is done for the use of the true elements for the struggle and owners for the humans in life.
Helen12
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

25749 posts

7306 threads

Members: 178886

Latest Member: marcelone

Online: 7