Apps in Airdroid will not open when clicked upon?

Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:16 am in General

page 1 / 1
hemu
OP

Re: Apps in Airdroid will not open when clicked upon?

when i m opened same my airdroid id on my laptop this app is not work or connect. if i'll opened airdroid app in my android then it's work properly. but i want to opened(connect) in laptop without opened my android phone app. thank u
Max Willor likes this post.
hemu
Niki Admin

when i m opened same my airdroid id on my laptop this app is not work or connect. if i'll opened airdroid app in my android then it's work properly. but i want to opened(connect) in laptop without opened my android phone app. thank u

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

If you want to connect Airdroid in desktop,you must open Airdroid in your device to connect.

Or it will prompt connection failed.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best regards,
Niki
Admin
jimi

if i'll opened airdroid app in my android then it's work properly. but i want to opened(connect) in laptop <!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->all you can eat buffet near uttoxeter without opened my android phone app
Max Willor likes this post.
jimi
rahul

To get robux for free then use free robux generator for the free robux generation for free to play the roblox free robux game for free online.
rahul
alicetaylor

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.

fire boy and water girl
alicetaylor
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 108