How to stop repeating same notifications?question

Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:31 pm in General

page 1 / 1
randyfarber
OP

How to stop repeating same notifications?

I am on the verge of deleting this app because it is extremely annoying to repeatedly get the same exact notifications, every time a new email comes in. For instance: I get an email, and I get an on-screen notification. But, in addition, I get all the previous notifications, too, since the last time I checked my email. One email, and a minute or so, of additional repeats of the previous notifications. It's extremely intrusive.

I just want one notification, per email, or per text. How???
randyfarber
raja

Re: How to stop repeating same notifications?

How stop icon
raja
Niki Admin

How stop icon

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Would you please tell us more details of your question?

It would be helpful if you could send us a screenshot of the error page.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
Niki Admin

I am on the verge of deleting this app because it is extremely annoying to repeatedly get the same exact notifications, every time a new email comes in. For instance: I get an email, and I get an on-screen notification. But, in addition, I get all the previous notifications, too, since the last time I checked my email. One email, and a minute or so, of additional repeats of the previous notifications. It's extremely intrusive.

I just want one notification, per email, or per text. How???

Hi,

Sorry for any inconvenience that you have experienced.

Would you please help us to clarify the issues by answering the following question?
1. Is there a repeat message notification when using all applications? Can you name a few apps?
2. We would like to know the email is system email or install from app store?
3. Would you please tell us your device model?

Best regards,
Niki
Admin
nickster_uk

Hi,

Sorry for any inconvenience that you have experienced.

Would you please help us to clarify the issues by answering the following question?
1. Is there a repeat message notification when using all applications? Can you name a few apps?
2. We would like to know the email is system email or install from app store?
3. Would you please tell us your device model?

Best regards,
I'm having the same problem and have posted on here, as well as email support but no reply. I've also left a poor review in the hope that it would get a reply but still no response from Airdroid.

Anyway, I get duplicate notifications for Gmail, WhatsApp and the built-in SMS app. Sometimes, the same notification pops up over a dozen times which is incredibly annoying. If I block either of the notifications for any of the apps, it then blocks all subsequent messages until I unblock it. Also, choosing to delete emails frequently results in a 'failed to delete' message which means I then have to unlock the phone to do it, which negates the point of using the app. There doesn't seem to be a way to deal with these issues and I'm extremely close to uninstalling Airdroid permanently, which would be shame as it's otherwise a decent app. It just seems absolutely pointless to have an app that is supposed to make it easier to manage the phone without having to use the phone directly, only to have to keep picking up the phone and deleting/dismissing emails and texts.

Please fix this.

I'm using the latest Airdroid for Windows and Android and my phone is an S7 Edge (unrooted).

Thank you :)
nickster_uk
Niki Admin

I'm having the same problem and have posted on here, as well as email support but no reply. I've also left a poor review in the hope that it would get a reply but still no response from Airdroid.

Anyway, I get duplicate notifications for Gmail, WhatsApp and the built-in SMS app. Sometimes, the same notification pops up over a dozen times which is incredibly annoying. If I block either of the notifications for any of the apps, it then blocks all subsequent messages until I unblock it. Also, choosing to delete emails frequently results in a 'failed to delete' message which means I then have to unlock the phone to do it, which negates the point of using the app. There doesn't seem to be a way to deal with these issues and I'm extremely close to uninstalling Airdroid permanently, which would be shame as it's otherwise a decent app. It just seems absolutely pointless to have an app that is supposed to make it easier to manage the phone without having to use the phone directly, only to have to keep picking up the phone and deleting/dismissing emails and texts.

Please fix this.

I'm using the latest Airdroid for Windows and Android and my phone is an S7 Edge (unrooted).

Thank you Image
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback and sorry for any inconvenienced that you've experienced.

Would you send us a screenshot of the error page for a further check?

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
harryjones

Hire a Nerd that can help you with all your academic assignments and project work as long as it doesn't violate any university policy.Be it your lab report or an assignment due in next 2 hours, they have a solution for everything.
harryjones
Donna Lundy

I am getting the same difficulty it keeps sending a notification. I used air droid to use my save proposal in mobile to send it through WhatsApp to clients. but these notification are becoming annoying day by day kindly fix it and i am using s7 to do that.
Donna Lundy
Niki Admin

I am getting the same difficulty it keeps sending a notification. I used air droid to use my save proposal in mobile to send it through WhatsApp to clients. but these notification are becoming annoying day by day kindly fix it and i am using s7 to do that.
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback and sorry for any inconvenienced that you've experienced.

Would you send us a screenshot of the error page for a further check?

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 121