Support MMSquestion

Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:06 pm in General

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
burn123
OP

Support MMS

Will Airdroid ever support MMS? All these gimmicky features like file managing and friends are implemented, but MMS isn't even supported.
burn123
Niki Admin

Re: Support MMS

Will Airdroid ever support MMS? All these gimmicky features like file managing and friends are implemented, but MMS isn't even supported.
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback and suggestion.

We are sorry that so far MMS is not supported on AirDroid.

But we will develop its feasible possibility and have an internal discussion about it.

Any development, we will let you know.

By the way, we would like to know wyh you are pursuit in this feature and which feature you are normally use and when/where you will use it?

It would be much helpful for us to evaluate it and get closer to our users.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
GRIMESPACE likes this post.
Niki
Admin
GRIMESPACE

Hi - I just found your application today. Have been using MightyText for a couple of years now, and had MMS right from the start.

MMS is used simply to do group chat - text messaging between 3 or more people.

I use this all the time. Without this feature, your really nice application doesn't hold value for me :(

Would love to be a customer. Please implement this functionality and let me know that it's ready. I'll beta-test it for you.

Thanks
GRIMESPACE
Niki Admin

Hi - I just found your application today. Have been using MightyText for a couple of years now, and had MMS right from the start.

I use this all the time. Without this feature, your really nice application doesn't hold value for me Image

Would love to be a customer. Please implement this functionality and let me know that it's ready. I'll beta-test it for you.

Thanks

Hi,

But we will develop its feasible possibility and have an internal discussion about it.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
James Boehmer

Hi Niki, I'd very much like to see MMS in Airdroid. Airdroid is the best app of its kind (unlike those terrible chrome apps...), but every time I use it I'm constantly disappointed that my group texts don't appear, and that picture messages that appear in conversations on my phone are simply missing from Airdroid. The experience is strange, because conversations appear interrupted and disconnected. I am a mac user, and all I want is a tool that takes the place of imessage while using my android phone.

Also, desktop notifications don't seem to use the OSX notification system. I snooze my OSX notifications when giving presentations, and it's potentially embarrassing to see personal messages pop up on a big screen in front of hundreds of people. Could this be changed to respect the OSX notification settings?
James Boehmer
kris

Niki wrote:

I use this all the time. Without this feature, your really nice application doesn't hold value for me Image

Thanks
Hi,

Best Regards,

Any news on development of utilizing MMS? Most of my communication (personal & professional) happens in groups, so this app really won't work for me without it. Which is a shame, because otherwise it seems like it would do everything else i want it to.
kris
Niki Admin

Any news on development of utilizing MMS? Most of my communication (personal & professional) happens in groups, so this app really won't work for me without it. Which is a shame, because otherwise it seems like it would do everything else i want it to.

Hi Kris,

Thank you for your feedback.

We will forward you request to our marketing.

By the way, in order to get closer to our users and offer the better service, could you provide us the following informations to help us to improve our product.

1.Do you prefer to use MMS than IM? Why?
2.When and where will you use gourps? Could you provide us some scenarios details of using it?

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
Anthony Gelleny

I'm honestly surprised by how out of touch your company is if you don't know how crucial MMS is to the average user, I send pictures and videos to my husband daily, I join group MMS conversations daily, when I first looked up your app I wass under the impression that you supported MMS but now I find out it's not true. I'm tempted to ask for a refund and go back to mightytext, at least there I can send photos. how have you not implemented this feature yet after so many users have asked for it for so long?!

edit: I swear to god if you reply with your copy paste

"Hi,

Best Regards,"

bullcrap I'll take that as "we don't care what you want or what anybody else wants we develop our app our way" and I will be demanding a refund, so think about your response carefully
Anthony Gelleny
Niki Admin

I'm honestly surprised by how out of touch your company is if you don't know how crucial MMS is to the average user, I send pictures and videos to my husband daily, I join group MMS conversations daily, when I first looked up your app I wass under the impression that you supported MMS but now I find out it's not true. I'm tempted to ask for a refund and go back to mightytext, at least there I can send photos. how have you not implemented this feature yet after so many users have asked for it for so long?!

edit: I swear to god if you reply with your copy paste

"Hi,

Best Regards,"

bullcrap I'll take that as "we don't care what you want or what anybody else wants we develop our app our way" and I will be demanding a refund, so think about your response carefully

We're sorry that MMS feature will not be supported in the near feature and let you disappoint.

You can also try to use other feature in our app, there are also very useful.

If you want to get refund,please send the following information to pay@airdroid.com using your AirDroid/PayPal account email:

-----
AirDroid account email:
PayPal account you used to purchase the item:
Item need to be canceled:
-------------

After we receive the information required, we'll process the refund in 5 business days.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
Anthony Gelleny

between your lack of useful features and your absolutely horrendous grammar I've decided to cancel my subscription and get a refund. if you can't at the very least provide decent customer service then you aren't getting a single penny from me
Anthony Gelleny
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 99