CANCEL RECURRENT SUSCRIPTIONquestion

Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:48 pm in General

page 1 / 1
Jackson+de+la+Cruz
OP

CANCEL RECURRENT SUSCRIPTION

I am trying to cancel my recurring subscription to avoid unexpected charges. I just did my subscription a few days ago, but I DO NOT want automatic renewal. I asked for support help and they gave me this help link, http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15885 but I can not find the way to do it. I need help please. I am doing this management with sufficient time in advance and recording each of my steps. I hope I do not run into a fraudulent company. I REALLY WANT TO USE the subscription year I already paid for $ 19.99, but I want to remove the automatic renewal.
Jackson+de+la+Cruz
Niki Admin

Re: CANCEL RECURRENT SUSCRIPTION

I am trying to cancel my recurring subscription to avoid unexpected charges. I just did my subscription a few days ago, but I DO NOT want automatic renewal. I asked for support help and they gave me this help link, viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15885 but I can not find the way to do it. I need help please. I am doing this management with sufficient time in advance and recording each of my steps. I hope I do not run into a fraudulent company. I REALLY WANT TO USE the subscription year I already paid for $ 19.99, but I want to remove the automatic renewal.

Hi,

Thank you for you feedback.

Please be assured that your recurring payment has been canceled´╝îand it will not automatic renewal.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

25022 posts

7131 threads

Members: 166178

Latest Member: anish

Online: 7