AirDroid Desktop fails to connect to devicequestion

Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:00 am in General

page 1 / 1
LaDjA
OP

AirDroid Desktop fails to connect to device

Hi,
After years of not using AirDroid, I decided to give it another go.
I downloaded the app to my current phone, signed up for an account (for some reason it didn't recognize my old account), defined a nickname.
When I use the Web client, it works just fine.
However, when I logged on to my desktop client, it had information about the device I had ages ago (that had the app on it), but not of the new device. It also didn't pull my new nickname, and rather just used my name.
I tried to log out and back in on both the device and the client - no success. Still, it would not find the device. I also tried the "nearby function" - nothing.

Any advice?

Tal
LaDjA
Niki Admin

Re: AirDroid Desktop fails to connect to device

Hi,
After years of not using AirDroid, I decided to give it another go.
I downloaded the app to my current phone, signed up for an account (for some reason it didn't recognize my old account), defined a nickname.
When I use the Web client, it works just fine.
However, when I logged on to my desktop client, it had information about the device I had ages ago (that had the app on it), but not of the new device. It also didn't pull my new nickname, and rather just used my name.
I tried to log out and back in on both the device and the client - no success. Still, it would not find the device. I also tried the "nearby function" - nothing.

Any advice?

Tal

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

If you want to add new device to your account, you should do this two steps:
1. Install the latest version of AirDroid on the device you want to add to your account.
2. Sign in to your account in AirDroid on that device.

It would be helpful if you could send us a screenshot of the error page.

Please check this post to see if nearby feature works.
[Help & FAQ] Nearby feature http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=28202

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235393

Latest Member: Arief

Online: 19