It seems I have to refresh the MacOS AirDroid app to receive new SMS messages - help?!question

Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:12 pm in General

page 1 / 1
ARob
OP

It seems I have to refresh the MacOS AirDroid app to receive new SMS messages - help?!

Is there a setting I can adjust to automatically see new SMS messages in MacOS AirDroid Desktop app? I am testing the app.... I send texts to my phone, and they do not show up in AirDroid at all until I manually refresh with the circular arrow on Airdroid. Is that standard behavior?
ARob
Niki Admin

Re: It seems I have to refresh the MacOS AirDroid app to receive new SMS messages - help?!

Is there a setting I can adjust to automatically see new SMS messages in MacOS AirDroid Desktop app? I am testing the app.... I send texts to my phone, and they do not show up in AirDroid at all until I manually refresh with the circular arrow on Airdroid. Is that standard behavior?

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

We would like to confirm with you that did you make this settings on your device?

Open Airdroid on your device> Tools >Desktop Notif >choose Mirror SMS notifications

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235029

Latest Member: Feri Unyil

Online: 42