3 way device connectivity

Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:51 am in General

page 1 / 1
Alonso
OP

3 way device connectivity

Im looking to see if I can connect 2 tablets to share the same memory and be able to display the information onto a third monitor that is used to display the current information.

For example I have one tablet and someone is using to tablet to select music, they select the music and the current playing song displays on the third monitor. At the same time another person is on the 2nd tablet looking for a route on the gps. After they find the route, they press navigate and the navigation screen gets put onto the 3rd screen with maybe a split screen feature where the gps is on top and music on bottom or like traditional google maps navigation

(im not sure if the picture does this any justice but if anyone can help me out with this id really appreciate it!)
Attachments
20171128_204848.jpg
Alonso
Niki Admin

Re: 3 way device connectivity

Im looking to see if I can connect 2 tablets to share the same memory and be able to display the information onto a third monitor that is used to display the current information.

For example I have one tablet and someone is using to tablet to select music, they select the music and the current playing song displays on the third monitor. At the same time another person is on the 2nd tablet looking for a route on the gps. After they find the route, they press navigate and the navigation screen gets put onto the 3rd screen with maybe a split screen feature where the gps is on top and music on bottom or like traditional google maps navigation

(im not sure if the picture does this any justice but if anyone can help me out with this id really appreciate it!)AttachmentsImage
Hi,

Could you tell us why do you pursur this feature?

Best regards.
Niki
Admin
Alonso

Re: 3 way device connectivity

im looking to build a custom center console for a vehicle and it involves having three screen total with one on the front and one on the back for the passengers to use and after they've made a choice have it show up on the third screen. the third would be used mainly as display but think of it with the same function as a touch screen radio in a car.
Alonso
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 111