Air Mirror No Devices Foundquestion

Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:40 pm in General

page 1 / 1
EllyCube
OP

Air Mirror No Devices Found

Hi guys,

I'm trying to set up air mirror on my Samsung Galaxy S8, and I enabled USB Debugging, hooked up my phone to my PC using a USB cable, clicked on device authorization on my computer, but when I do so it says no devices found. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks
EllyCube
Niki Admin

Re: Air Mirror No Devices Found

Hi guys,

I'm trying to set up air mirror on my Samsung Galaxy S8, and I enabled USB Debugging, hooked up my phone to my PC using a USB cable, clicked on device authorization on my computer, but when I do so it says no devices found. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Would you like to use Airmirror in Airdroid Desktop to see if it works?

If it still fail, would you please send us your log file of your phone so that we can give you a further check?
(Kindly note that there is no personal data collected and the required info is for further checking the issue.)
You can find the log files here:
Phone:
/sdcard/airdroid/exception.log
SD Card/Android/data/com.sand.airdroid/files/
SD card/Android/data/com.sand.airdroid/files/main.log

If this issue showed up on Dec 7, then please forward files named by 20171209 to us.

Always feel free to contact us if you need any assistance.

Best regards,
Niki
Admin
beau.reynolds

Install the windows or mac client as an administrator. Once done, try to connect to the client and connect to AirMirror. Perform the USB configuration and then it will install an RSA style token. Once complete, disconnect USB and log into Web.Airdroid.com and perform the connection. It should work.
beau.reynolds
Eralc

EllyCube wrote:Hi guys,

Thanks

I have same problem.
Eralc
Niki Admin

I have same problem.
Thank you for your feedback.

If you use AirMirror on web AirDroid, would you like to use Airmirror in Airdroid Desktop to see if it works?

If it still fail, would you please send us your log file of your phone so that we can give you a further check?
(Kindly note that there is no personal data collected and the required info is for further checking the issue.)
You can find the log files here:
Phone:
/sdcard/airdroid/exception.log
SD Card/Android/data/com.sand.airdroid/files/
SD card/Android/data/com.sand.airdroid/files/main.log

If this issue showed up on April 2, then please forward files named by 20180402 to us.

Always feel free to contact us if you need any assistance.

Best regards,
Niki
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234875

Latest Member: Somayeh

Online: 117