Unable to connect via web.airdroid.comquestion

Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:33 pm in General

page 1 / 1
Denelbe
OP

Unable to connect via web.airdroid.com

Hi,

After a system update on my mobile (Wiko lenny 2), I can't connect anymore using web.airdroid.com. The connection with direct IP works fine. I use AirDroid V4.1.6.1.

When I launch the diagnostic tool, I have the messages : "Failed to enable Go Push service" and "Failed to connect remote data".

What can I do ?

Denis
Denelbe
Niki Admin

Re: Unable to connect via web.airdroid.com

Hi,

After a system update on my mobile (Wiko lenny 2), I can't connect anymore using web.airdroid.com. The connection with direct IP works fine. I use AirDroid V4.1.6.1.

When I launch the diagnostic tool, I have the messages : "Failed to enable Go Push service" and "Failed to connect remote data".

What can I do ?

Denis
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

We would like to confirm with you that whether Airdroid running on your device when you
sign in Airdroid web?

When you sign in web Airdroid you should make sure that Airdroid is keeping running on the background,
because sometimes it will killed by the phone's process.

So, would you like to restart Airdroid on your device again to see if it works?

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
mauriceduteau

Re: Unable to connect via web.airdroid.com

Same problem here, searched these forums high & low, tried connecting many different ways. Always running Airdroid on both the PC and the phone, logged in on both devices. I can see some of the data on the phone using the web connection such as the files, images, contacts and so on but not air mirror. Sometimes the Airdroid application on the PC can connect and does work with non-root authority but more often than not the Airmirror feature doesnt work and keeps asking me to reconnect my USB cable and retry with non root authority which I have done many times. I have updated all versions of Airdroid on the phone and PC, running with a non-rooted Xiaomi Redmi5. I have USB debug enabled and the other special USB debug 'security setting' setting enabled which I read about for the Xiaomi in particular.
mauriceduteau
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234877

Latest Member: NAVIN

Online: 99