Group Messagesquestion

Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:46 pm in General

page 1 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to
TheSuperBrando
OP

Group Messages

I'm not seeing group texts appear on the desktop app. And when I create a new group texts on the desktop app it texts them out individually. How do I see and create group texts?
S6 likes this post.
TheSuperBrando
Niki Admin

Re: Group Messages

I'm not seeing group texts appear on the desktop app. And when I create a new group texts on the desktop app it texts them out individually. How do I see and create group texts?
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are sorry that so far group text is not supported on AirDroid, so you cannot see
it on the desktop Airdroid.

But we will develop its feasible possibility and have an internal discussion about it.

Any development, we will let you know.

By the way, we would like to know why you are in pursuit of this feature and when/where you will use it?

It would be much helpful for us to evaluate it and get closer to our users.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
Pete Austin

This is one of the most important components of the tool. If I cannot use group texting, Airdroid has little value for me. Messaging, without the ability to use group messaging misses more than half of the usage. It is one of the big reasons I installed the tool. -Thanks!
Pete Austin
Niki Admin

This is one of the most important components of the tool. If I cannot use group texting, Airdroid has little value for me. Messaging, without the ability to use group messaging misses more than half of the usage. It is one of the big reasons I installed the tool. -Thanks!

We are sorry so far this feature is not supported on AirDroid.

But we will develop its feasible possibility and have an internal discussion about it.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
hatcreek68

Group message, MMS, is needed for this tool to be useful for me also. Thanks.
hatcreek68
Eric Stverak

Same here, I'm a new user and just discovered that most of my incoming texts won't show up on the web app. I love the look and feel of the AirDroid web app, but I need to see ALL incoming and outgoing texts. Unless this gets addressed soon, I will be looking for an alternative. Thanks.
Eric Stverak
Daniel Way

Chiming in to agree. This is an absolutely necessary feature to consider adopting AirDroid into my workflow. 90% of my texts are group.
Daniel Way
Niki Admin

Chiming in to agree. This is an absolutely necessary feature to consider adopting AirDroid into my workflow. 90% of my texts are group.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
strikers154

What is the status on the group text feature from 3 months ago?
strikers154
greggcohen2

Anyone tried mightytext?
greggcohen2
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235028

Latest Member: Jasika

Online: 34