Device Rooted and rebooted, Why i have to again connect via USBquestion

Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:23 am in General

page 1 / 1
Iqbal Singh
OP

Device Rooted and rebooted, Why i have to again connect via USB

Hi
My device is rooted and I'm still seeing to connect via USB. I do conneted to USB once and it was working fine untill reboot.
Now I'm abroad and not able to use air mirror at all.
What's the point of having device rooted if i still have to connect to USB again n again after reboot. and I can't control my device from anywhere.
I'm sure u r (Site admin)going to ask me stupid question that where i would like to use the feature and As i said above my device is now in another country and i'm on business trip and i can't use air mirror.
What's the benifit of having premium account when it's does nothing useful

BR,
Iqbal Singh
Niki Admin

Re: Device Rooted and rebooted, Why i have to again connect via USB

Hi
My device is rooted and I'm still seeing to connect via USB. I do conneted to USB once and it was working fine untill reboot.
Now I'm abroad and not able to use air mirror at all.
What's the point of having device rooted if i still have to connect to USB again n again after reboot. and I can't control my device from anywhere.
I'm sure u r (Site admin)going to ask me stupid question that where i would like to use the feature and As i said above my device is now in another country and i'm on business trip and i can't use air mirror.
What's the benifit of having premium account when it's does nothing useful

BR,
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

If you enable the USB when you use AirMirror, it'll use AirMirror in non-root way.

So if you reboot the device, you need to reset USB debugging.

So next time you can use AirMirror in root way without enable USB cable, and you
also don't need to reset it after reboot the device.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235019

Latest Member: lying lichen

Online: 40