Contacts

Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:06 am in General

page 1 / 1
jet
OP

Contacts

Hi

Backed up old phone and contacts to app now want to send contact list back to new android phone how do I do that
jet
张和民

Re: Contacts

HI:
My huawei honor 8 has a
backup function, I can use this function to backup phone contacts. I think you should backup contact through mobile phone's own backup function.
by:Zhang Hemin
张和民
Niki Admin

HI:
My huawei honor 8 has a
backup function, I can use this function to backup phone contacts. I think you should backup contact through mobile phone's own backup function.
by:Zhang Hemin
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are sorry that so far back up contact is not supported on AirDroid.

But we will develop its feasible possibility and have an internal discussion about it.

Any development, we will let you know.

By the way, we would like to know why you are in pursuit of this feature and when/where you will use it?

It would be much helpful for us to evaluate it and get closer to our users.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
smalling123

You just need to connect the phone with computer, and then copy the backup files to the new phone. Or you can use phone transfer tool to backup the data.
smalling123
deveauwelle32

Here you can through the mobile transfer program to help you. It is a effcient way to do, and you don't need to spend much time on this thing, just try this way.
What's more, since you have backup your contacts, you can use transfer app to import the contact backup into your new Android.
deveauwelle32
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235018

Latest Member: amir

Online: 60