Multiple SD Cards - how to file transfer?question

Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:29 pm in General

page 1 / 1
TripitakaBC
OP

Multiple SD Cards - how to file transfer?

So, my device has two external SD Cards. I set up the Airdroid client for the first card but there is no option to then set up access to the second. I don't seem to be able to reset the SD Card path to the second card. I'd like to see both or at the very least be able to easily access both cards through the windows app to be able to file transfer to both cards.

Any ideas?
TripitakaBC
Niki Admin

Re: Multiple SD Cards - how to file transfer?

So, my device has two external SD Cards. I set up the Airdroid client for the first card but there is no option to then set up access to the second. I don't seem to be able to reset the SD Card path to the second card. I'd like to see both or at the very least be able to easily access both cards through the windows app to be able to file transfer to both cards.

Any ideas?
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are sorry that so far these feature is not supported on AirDroid.

But we will develop its feasible possibility and have an internal discussion about it.

Any development, we will let you know.

By the way, would you please tell us your phone model for us to further research?

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
smalling123

Re: Multiple SD Cards - how to file transfer?

Just connect two SD cards with computer, and then you can recognize the devices and begin to transfer filesquickly.
smalling123
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 91