AirMirror Doesn't Recognize Galaxy S8

Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:07 pm in General

page 1 / 1
skepticologist
OP

AirMirror Doesn't Recognize Galaxy S8

This is the one exception to an otherwise perfect experience with AirDroid (among the most useful apps I've come across).

As indicated in my subject line, I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S8 that has not been rooted. All connections, wireless and wired, between the phone and my Windows 10 Pro PC are working great, including the AirMirror functionality in my desktop version. I've been trying to install the AirMirror plugin on the web version, but with no luck. I've confirmed that my phone and PC are on the same WiFi network and that USB Debugging is authorized on the phone.

Please let me know what else to try. Thanks.
skepticologist
Niki Admin

Re: AirMirror Doesn't Recognize Galaxy S8

This is the one exception to an otherwise perfect experience with AirDroid (among the most useful apps I've come across).

As indicated in my subject line, I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S8 that has not been rooted. All connections, wireless and wired, between the phone and my Windows 10 Pro PC are working great, including the AirMirror functionality in my desktop version. I've been trying to install the AirMirror plugin on the web version, but with no luck. I've confirmed that my phone and PC are on the same WiFi network and that USB Debugging is authorized on the phone.

Please let me know what else to try. Thanks.
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Would you like to send us a screenshot of the error page for a further check?

And please tell us your chrome version ?

Best regards
Niki
Admin
skepticologist

Sorry. I didn't realize your reply had been posted. Is there supposed to be some kind of notification? As for my AirMirror problem it miraculously healed itself. This kind of thing happens to me all the time, and I'm thinking I should start waiting a week or so to make sure the problem won't go away automatically before posting. Anyhow, thanks for getting back to me. Hopefully I won't have to bug you again.
skepticologist
Niki Admin

Sorry. I didn't realize your reply had been posted. Is there supposed to be some kind of notification? As for my AirMirror problem it miraculously healed itself. This kind of thing happens to me all the time, and I'm thinking I should start waiting a week or so to make sure the problem won't go away automatically before posting. Anyhow, thanks for getting back to me. Hopefully I won't have to bug you again.
That's great. If you have problem next, please contact us without hesitate. You can also send email to out official mailbox(support@airdroid.com) with the screenshot of the error page.
Niki
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 125