If you added MMS and charged a one time fee of $5 I and thousands would pay it

Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:17 am in General

page 1 / 1
viper949
OP

If you added MMS and charged a one time fee of $5 I and thousands would pay it

The title says it all what in the hell are you guys doing AirDroid? This is basic functionality what are you doing more important than this for OVER THREE YEARS!?!?! I am seeing posts about this from 2015 and there could have been more farther back...but after seeing this canned response being used all the way back in 2015 until literally a few days ago it is clear you don't care at all. Figure out what you are doing and maybe more people would pay for your service.

This is EXTREMELY low hanging fruit that they refuse to put dev time into or just can't figure it out and don't have the balls to say it.

Why maybe A FEW *Sarcasm* people might want MMS;
  • Group texts...do I have to say any more really?
  • Pictures

I don't know if anyone has bothered staying with these guys long enough to realize they have been regurgitating the same crap for all these years. Here is the canned response I have seen them use from 2015 all the way to last week:

"Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

We will develop its feasible possibility and have an internal discussion about it.

Any development, we will let you know.

By the way, we would like to know why you are in pursuit of this feature and when/where you will use it?

It would be much helpful for us to evaluate it and get closer to our users.

Thank you.

Best Regards,"
viper949
Tom

Re: If you added MMS and charged a one time fee of $5 I and thousands would pay it

Right? I go through periods of using Pushbullet, and then I am like, why did I stop using Airdroid? It seems to do everything I want and I can text easily through it. And then I get an MMS and it doesn't come through to the application..... Oh yea that's why. Uninstall
Tom
viper949

Re: If you added MMS and charged a one time fee of $5 I and thousands would pay it

Right? I go through periods of using Pushbullet, and then I am like, why did I stop using Airdroid? It seems to do everything I want and I can text easily through it. And then I get an MMS and it doesn't come through to the application..... Oh yea that's why. Uninstall

Yup pretty much my exact story...Come on AirDroid get yourself together
viper949
jerayres

MMS support for group texts please. Will pay $5
jerayres
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 12