Can i get notifications from my windows desktop computer sent to my Android phone?

Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:24 am in General

page 1 / 1
timj18
OP

Can i get notifications from my windows desktop computer sent to my Android phone?

Hi, i just needed a little bit of technical help with the functions of the airdroid app please. What i want to do is get notifcations from my Windows desktop computer sent to my phone by using airdroid. I am subscribed to a website forum and at present i get chrome pop up notifications on my desktop computer but i also want those same notifications sent to my phone. Is this possible?

The forum i use does not have an android app and it does not work very well via my phones web browser. It only really works well on my windows desktop computer so i just want the same notification that i see on my computer sent to my phone via airdroid.

Can this be done? Because everything i have read about airdroid so far is that it's main use is to send messages from my phone to my windows PC. But can it work the other way round? I hope somebody can help/advise because i have had a play around with your app but can't see a way i can do it?

Thanks
timj18
timj18

Re: Can i get notifications from my windows desktop computer sent to my Android phone?

Nobody has any idea about this?

Anybody from Airdroid staff read these forums and can help please?

Thanks
timj18
zimou131

Re: Can i get notifications from my windows desktop computer sent to my Android phone?

One thing I can't figure out is how to dismiss a notification on my phone and have it also dismiss on my computer. I have to dismiss the same notification twice, ShowBox VidMate Mobdro you would think especially on MS apps like outlook, skype or streaming ;)
zimou131
Niki Admin

Nobody has any idea about this?

Anybody from Airdroid staff read these forums and can help please?

Thanks
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback and sorry for the later reply.

We are sorry that so far get notifcations from Windows desktop computer sent to phone is not supported on AirDroid.

But we will develop its feasible possibility and have an internal discussion about it.

Any development, we will let you know.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
Becrut444

Instagram
Becrut444
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 102