Transferring from android to PCquestion

Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:58 pm in General

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
marierobson0
OP

Transferring from android to PC

I have the android app on my computer and on my moto e 2nd gen. I can't find any simple manual which can show me how to send photos to the pc.
the screen on my pc has icons down one side, but I have a problem in getting the photos to show on it.When I do manage, there is nothing to tell me if they have been saved to my pc, or if they only show up because they are open on my phone.
is there a user manual available, please?

m robson
carlawarner likes this post.
marierobson0
Niki Admin

Re: Transferring from android to PC

I have the android app on my computer and on my moto e 2nd gen. I can't find any simple manual which can show me how to send photos to the pc.
the screen on my pc has icons down one side, but I have a problem in getting the photos to show on it.When I do manage, there is nothing to tell me if they have been saved to my pc, or if they only show up because they are open on my phone.

m robson
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

You can click the icon in the right corner of the photo and you can see the photo in the folder,
then you can move it to your own picture folder.

Of course, you can also change the folder to save the file received from phone.

You can go to Setting > General > Save received files to to change it.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
smalling123

You can send the photos from your Android phone to computer, by open the Airdroid and connect the device, then begin to transfer photos that are selected, and you can finish the photos transfer process from Android phone to PC.
smalling123
deveauwelle32

After connnecting the phone with computer, I think you can through the Android file transfer software, it can scan the files of your phone and show to you. You can access the different files and then select the file of "Photos", then you can export the selected photos to your computer in a simple way.

How to guide: https://www.mobikin.com/android-backup/how-to-transfer-photos-between-android-phone-and-computer.html
deveauwelle32
siguage

To transfer photos from android to pc, try Android Assistant tool. First connect android to pc, start the tool. A short time later, all photos will be displayed on program window. Just preview and choose photos you want to transfer.
siguage
cadeamp

I think that you can use WiFi File Transfer app, which allows you to use Wi-Fi for file transfer. This is very convenient, since it does not involve the use of a cable. I recently was on a trip and wrote a short article in my blog about it (some tips I took from https://answershark.com/writing/creative-writing/how-to-write-travelogue.html). Basically, all the photos I transfer using this app.
cadeamp
Nick

m robson

Well, you may contact any person who knows android application development, he or she will guide you exactly what's you need.
Nick
sunny

my computer could not connected with my device it shows to reconnect
sunny
DavidJones

You can contact any mobile app development company and they will easily answer you off in your question.
DavidJones
Niki Admin

my computer could not connected with my device it shows to reconnect

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

We would like to confirm with you that whether Airdroid running on your device when you
sign in Airdroid web?

When you sign in web Airdroid you should make sure that Airdroid is keeping running on the background, because sometimes it will killed by the phone's process.

So, would you like to restart Airdroid on your device again to see if it works?

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
2 people like this post.
Niki
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235046

Latest Member: Nazir Emrani

Online: 45