Login problemsquestion

Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:59 pm in General

page 1 / 1
jpdbaat
OP

Login problems

Today I noticed that I cannot login on my Mac desktop (high sierra) with the latest airdroid downloaded. There is no problem with web airdroid so my login credentials are correct. Anyone solved this problem already?

Thanks in advance

Jan
jpdbaat
Niki Admin

Re: Login problems

Today I noticed that I cannot login on my Mac desktop (high sierra) with the latest airdroid downloaded. There is no problem with web airdroid so my login credentials are correct. Anyone solved this problem already?

Thanks in advance

Jan

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Would you like to send a screenshot of the error page for a further check?

And where did you download the latest Mac version?

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
Eva Vosper

In this condition I am always going to wikigain video on youtube because this video will support me to recover lost admin password of macOS High Sierra. I believe this way that you can use this tutorial to reset your MacBook Pro or MacBook Air administrator password without dropping your files.
Eva Vosper
Deana Johnson

I agree with Eva Vosper guideline. I still have the same problem and you have just saved my life. This was very helpful and resolved an issue I've been dealing with for weeks!
Deana Johnson
hotmail+login

I believe this way that you can use this tutorial to reset your MacBook Pro or MacBook Air administrator password without dropping your files. http://gmailloginfix.com
hotmail+login
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

25055 posts

7143 threads

Members: 166533

Latest Member: washingt

Online: 7