Well done AirDroid!

Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:55 pm in General

page 1 / 1
ppad
OP

Well done AirDroid!

Hi,

After quickly realizing that TeamViewer did not work for me, I did a long search and found with AirDroid exactly what I was looking for.
Here is the message that I posted on the forums in TeamViewer:
My experience with TeamViewer

Hi, I was looking for a solution to support my elderly parent's Android tablet remotely from a PC. Obviously my choice turned to TeamViewer, but was really disappointed.It turns out that the remote support feature was not compatible with my parents' Android tablet. It seems that TeamViewer maintains a list of specific devices that this feature works on.

Next thing I did was install AirDroid and with a few clicks, it gave me exactly what I was looking for. AirDroid may not have all the bells and whistles of a TeamViewer, but it is really enough for my use case.

If I had one advice to the [TeamViewer]dev team, it would be not to be too restrictive on the list of Android devices where this feature is supported, otherwise prospects like me immediately try something else.

ppad
Niki Admin

Re: Well done AirDroid!

Hi,

After quickly realizing that TeamViewer did not work for me, I did a long search and found with AirDroid exactly what I was looking for.
Here is the message that I posted on the forums in TeamViewer:

Thanks for your feedback.

It's our pleasure that you like AirDroid.

If you have any problem when you using AirDroid, please contact us without hesitate.

We would glad to help you solve it.

By the way, we would like to know where do you find or know us?

It would be much helpful for us to evaluate it and get closer to our users.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
ppad

By the way, we would like to know where do you find or know us?

It would be much helpful for us to evaluate it and get closer to our users.

Best Regards,

First thought was to use TeamViewer as the obvious elephant in the room. After realizing that my tablet did not support the TeamViewer remote screen sharing feature, I began hunting the web for an alternative solution (google search). A lot of the other choices were not compatible with my tablet.

So to answer your question, I found you through google search on "how to remotely access an Android tablet" and trial and error process.
ppad
Niki Admin

First thought was to use TeamViewer as the obvious elephant in the room. After realizing that my tablet did not support the TeamViewer remote screen sharing feature, I began hunting the web for an alternative solution (google search). A lot of the other choices were not compatible with my tablet.

So to answer your question, I found you through google search on "how to remotely access an Android tablet" and trial and error process.
Thank you so much for your answer!
Niki
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 104