Transfering stuck on progress "Waiting"question

Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:57 am in General

page 1 / 1
neriya
OP

Transfering stuck on progress "Waiting"

Its been few hours and it didnt even change a title..
is there a way to fix it? i have a premium and i can transfer files freely but its somehow stuck ...

And another issue , in the "Files" section on the desktop app, it doesnt show or download the hidden folders/files
So when im downloading im getting only the regular folders/files.
Will be glad to get help on this.

Thanks
Neriya
Tienthanh likes this post.
neriya
JessicaOhm

Re: Transfering stuck on progress "Waiting"

I am a regular visitor to your website and have always liked the kind of work that you do. I genuinely get new ideas and thoughts that help me a lot in my personal work as well. Please check mine <a href="https://scribbify.com/content-writing-services/"> too. </a>
JessicaOhm
neriya

JessicaOhm wrote:I am a regular visitor to your website and have always liked the kind of work that you do. I genuinely get new ideas and thoughts that help me a lot in my personal work as well. Please check mine <a href="https://scribbify.com/content-writing-services/"> too. </a>

​That's not the answer i was looking for.
neriya
Niki Admin

Its been few hours and it didnt even change a title..
is there a way to fix it? i have a premium and i can transfer files freely but its somehow stuck ...

And another issue , in the "Files" section on the desktop app, it doesnt show or download the hidden folders/files
So when im downloading im getting only the regular folders/files.
Will be glad to get help on this.

Thanks
Neriya

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Sorry for any inconvenience that you've experienced.

Please make sure that when you use File Management feature to transfer file or folder, the AirDroid is opening on your device.

And the hidden fold will not appear on the desktop AirDroid, you can see them on Android AirDroid.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best regards,
Niki
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235047

Latest Member: rishita Chanu

Online: 36