Cannot connect to device after rebootquestion

Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:19 am in General

page 1 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to
Roger
OP

Cannot connect to device after reboot

Hi I am a premium user. I have connected my mobile but each time once my mobile is rebooted, I cannot access it via web. I have my background activity enabled on my mobile so that I can automatically start the Airdroid application.

Am I still need to do anything here so that the connection remains available all time even after reboot.

Thanks
Roger
Roger

Re: Cannot connect to device after reboot

Hi I am a premium user. I have connected my mobile but each time once my mobile is rebooted, I cannot access it via web. I have my background activity enabled on my mobile so that I can automatically start the Airdroid application.

Am I still need to do anything here so that the connection remains available all time even after reboot.

Thanks

I haven't received any update from you guys yet... pls respond
Roger
Niki Admin

I haven't received any update from you guys yet... pls respond

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback and sorry for any inconvenience that you've experienced.

Would you like to use phone data to connect web AirDroid to see if it works?

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
Roger

I am using Phone data to connect my mobile . But once it get rebooted even if the data is On, i need to manually start the Airdroid app on my mobile to make it functional through Web Airdroid.
Roger
Niki Admin

I am using Phone data to connect my mobile . But once it get rebooted even if the data is On, i need to manually start the Airdroid app on my mobile to make it functional through Web Airdroid.
You can go to Setting > General > Click keep AirDroid running in the background.

And then you try again to see if you need to start AirDroid again when you reboot the device.
Niki
Admin
Roger

Yes.. I have enabled it. But still problem exist. After reebot I cannot connect my mobile thru Airdroid web unless I open the app on my mobile once.
Roger
Niki Admin

Yes.. I have enabled it. But still problem exist. After reebot I cannot connect my mobile thru Airdroid web unless I open the app on my mobile once.

Have you enable power saving mode on your phone setting? Would you send the screenshot of the fail connection page for a further check?
Niki
Admin
Roger

Yes power saving mode is enabled on my mobile.

Web snapshot error:
Roger
amit

[url]#[/url]
amit
amit

[sizeimg=100%xauto]https://s3.amazonaws.com/forums.airdroid.com/test25fe4cc6bd4878b2f8a9858fb69a6644.png[/sizeimg]
amit
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 124