Can't Stay Connected !question

Mon May 14, 2018 3:26 pm in General

page 1 / 1
Mike
OP

Can't Stay Connected !

I am currently using a Galaxy S9, android messaging and the AirDroid 4 software. I love all however, whenever I do not use the messaging service on the desktop for a period of time, I have to reconnect to the phone. Is there a setting that will keep my desktop and laptop connected all day while I am at my desk so I can send and receive texts without having to constantly reconnect the two?
Mike
Niki Admin

Re: Can't Stay Connected !

I am currently using a Galaxy S9, android messaging and the AirDroid 4 software. I love all however, whenever I do not use the messaging service on the desktop for a period of time, I have to reconnect to the phone. Is there a setting that will keep my desktop and laptop connected all day while I am at my desk so I can send and receive texts without having to constantly reconnect the two?
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

You can close the power saving mode, go to phone setting > apps > permissions, and allow AirDroid to start automatically and keep AirDroid running on the background.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
P-Aa

Hi , i am new user your very app . Firstly i will commend your services through this app . In start i was happy as every thing was working properly ,but now from last few days i am facing a problem in auto connection . As in recent past i never needed to open app on cell phone to be connected on desktop client app but now i always have to open app first to connect with computer . So after every few minutes when i on net on cell then i always needed to open app first . I am really disturb by this problem .
I have not messed with any setting though all setting are same as did first time and every thing worked properly . But now all in sudden i have been facing this disgusting problem . kindly help me out .
My mobile model is Oppo A83 and i have checked all setting which you have cited above , i have given all permissions to app and even enabled it to run in background . Only problem is that it does reconnect automatically as it used to be in recent past .
I am anxiously waiting of your reply sir .
P-Aa
P-Aa

Moreover in battery option i have also disabled phone to freeze app in background . Almost i have checked and done all those setting which i have founded on this forum relating this issue . Now kindly provide me a proper solution so that i may get rid from this very time cosuming issue . Thanks !
P-Aa
P-Aa

#NIKI Admin kindly help me out .
Anxiously waiting of your reply .
P-Aa
P-Aa

kindly let give attention to the paid users first , as no one is showing any serious concern to our questions ?????
P-Aa
Niki Admin

Hi , i am new user your very app . Firstly i will commend your services through this app . In start i was happy as every thing was working properly ,but now from last few days i am facing a problem in auto connection . As in recent past i never needed to open app on cell phone to be connected on desktop client app but now i always have to open app first to connect with computer . So after every few minutes when i on net on cell then i always needed to open app first . I am really disturb by this problem .
I have not messed with any setting though all setting are same as did first time and every thing worked properly . But now all in sudden i have been facing this disgusting problem . kindly help me out .
My mobile model is Oppo A83 and i have checked all setting which you have cited above , i have given all permissions to app and even enabled it to run in background . Only problem is that it does reconnect automatically as it used to be in recent past .
I am anxiously waiting of your reply sir .
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback and so sorry for later reply.

Would you like to follow the steps as below to make a set and then to see if it works?
1.Open Phone Manager > Click Privacy Permissions > Startup Manager, and choose AirDroid to startup on boot and in background allowed.
2.Go to phone setting > Energy Saver > Click AirDroid, don't choose the Background Freeze Doze and Abnormal Apps Optimization.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
Ceciclia Garcia

Yes,you can do it.But I'm afraid the battery is dying so fast.
It is no doubt that battery issue have bothered almost all phone users and resulting in various troubles especially when you're browsing the Internet, chatting with friends, etc.
Ceciclia Garcia
Sicario

Hi.
I have the same problem...When i send a message, after a few seconds when try to send another message,they doesen´t be sent...or don´t leave the outbox on the web.airdroid...It´s very frustrating

Aloysio Neves.
Sicario
Niki Admin

Hi.
I have the same problem...When i send a message, after a few seconds when try to send another message,they doesen´t be sent...or don´t leave the outbox on the web.airdroid...It´s very frustrating

Aloysio Neves.

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Would you like to send us a screenshot of the error page for a further check?

And did the recipient receive the text message?

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 124