Does it cost money to phone call?

Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:31 am in General

page 1 / 1
Laxure
OP

Does it cost money to phone call?

Hello,the
I have unlimited calls in my phone, but I want to make sure, does it cost money to connect AirDroid to my phone, and make a call from there?

thanks
abdu3018 likes this post.
Laxure
Niki Admin

Re: Does it cost money to phone call?

Hello,the
I have unlimited calls in my phone, but I want to make sure, does it cost money to connect AirDroid to my phone, and make a call from there?

thanks

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Making a cll on AirDroid web desktop is just like calling on your Android phone .The fee of sending messages will be charged by your carrier depending on your subscription, AirDroid will not charge extra fees.

By the way, we would like to know is that how you use these feature for?

It would be much helpful for us to evaluate it and get closer to our users.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
nnninwwe1

AirDroid is a free and fast Android app that helps you manage your Android phone/tablet from a web browser, like facetime for android all over the air. Up to 1GB data quota per month for Remote Connection Mode.
nnninwwe1
kiansims3

Its free like every other application on the market but if need more features then you have to buy its premium plans as per your need. Monthly
$ 1 99 /mon and Yearly $ 1 67 /mon ($19.99 One year). Let me tell you one more thing these plans are very similar to Garageband For PC.
kiansims3
Laxure

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Making a cll on AirDroid web desktop is just like calling on your Android phone .The fee of sending messages will be charged by your carrier depending on your subscription, AirDroid will not charge extra fees.

By the way, we would like to know is that how you use these feature for?

It would be much helpful for us to evaluate it and get closer to our users.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Hello,
I'm sorry for the delay.
First of all, I really like the app, I use it for my phone calls (I work at sales).
The thing that I hope you can change is:
I dont know how it works for other countries, but for Israel - all the numbers start at "0". our international starting numbers are: 972.
When I enter a number with 972 and call, it won't let me since I didnt add "+" to the beginning.
What I hope you can do is:
Add and if number.length equals to 12, then push a "+" to the beginning of the number automatically.
Same goes for number without "0" at the beginning: if number.length equals to 9 && first digit not equals to "0": add "0" to the beginning.

Hope you understand what I said.

Also, if there's an option to send a message to someone via Whatsapp, without adding him, I would like to know please :)

Thanks you for the great app again!!
Laxure
aviraj

Airdroid is quite similar to garageband for windows 10 that helps you manage your tablets and PC. The pricing as well is quite similar.
aviraj
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 127