How to Convert My Website to in App?

Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:39 am in General

page 1 / 1
amar
OP

How to Convert My Website to in App?

Hey everyone i have a website for packing and moving and i want to convert this website in application can anyone suggest me how to convert this website in app.
amar
Jon+Walter

Re: How to Convert My Website to in App?

There are mainly 2 ways to develop App for your Website.First and easy way is that you can directly show website as it is in App. It will work same as it works in mobile browser. But you will not be able to perform some special functions like mobile apps does. But it will work if you only need to show in App.Second and best way is to develop app separately from website, so front end of App will need to be developed completely. In this case all UI design etc. we can do according to mobile app standards and quality so it will provide best performance. Considering case that your website have database, and if we need to sync database with mobile app, we will need to develop backend web services. So for example if user registers using website, he will be able to login using mobile app as well.
Regards!
Jon+Walter
Jons+Walter

There are mainly 2 ways to develop App for your Website.First and easy way is that you can directly show website as it is in App. It will work same as it works in mobile browser. But you will not be able to perform some special functions like mobile apps does. But it will work if you only need to show in App.Second and best way is to develop app separately from website, so front end of App will need to be developed completely. In this case all UI design etc. we can do according to mobile app standards and quality so it will provide best performance. Considering case that your website have database, and if we need to sync database with mobile app, we will need to develop backend web services. So for example if user registers using website, he will be able to login using mobile app as well.
Regards!
https://weblium.com/
Jons+Walter
kite

[UID = 189535] [/ UID]Существует в основном 2 способа разработки приложения для вашего веб-сайта. Первый и простой способ заключается в том, что вы можете напрямую показывать веб-сайт в том виде, как он есть в приложении. Он будет работать так же, как в мобильном браузере. Но вы не сможете выполнять некоторые специальные функции, как это делают мобильные приложения. Но это сработает, если вам нужно показать только в приложении. Во-вторых, лучший способ - разработать приложение отдельно от веб-сайта, поэтому необходимо полностью разработать интерфейс приложения. В этом случае весь дизайн пользовательского интерфейса и т. Д. Мы можем сделать в соответствии со стандартами и качеством мобильных приложений, чтобы обеспечить наилучшую производительность. С учетом того, что на вашем веб-сайте есть база данных, и если нам нужно синхронизировать базу данных с мобильным приложением, нам потребуется разработать внутренние веб-службы. Так, например, если пользователь регистрируется с помощью веб-сайта, он также сможет войти в систему с помощью мобильного приложения.
С уважением!
i'm newbee android developer can you advise me what libs you use? (only if you do on Unity app)
kite
Toni Wallace

Hey everyone i have a website for packing and moving and i want to convert this website in application can anyone suggest me how to convert this website in app.

I looked through your site. The style is not bad. You have two ways: ask your webmaster to make this design responsive or make a new one. See how this is implemented with examples of top internet websites. In the first case, the costs will be less.
Toni Wallace
nis

In these days most of the business apps are using and it makes easy to get into customers. In this article shared the details of ​Chrome browser issues how to convert website in the app. This article makes easy for me to know about these details.
nis
johnysimon

Oh, man. Try to use templates for websites. It will be easier to resolve all this problems wich you will find. For example find cool articles about me pages. Use it
johnysimon
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234875

Latest Member: Somayeh

Online: 123