FAQ - General

Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:42 pm in General

page 2 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to
Paiva

Title

Hi

I have just downloaded this app to my Samsung gt-i8150 and linked to my Windows 7 PC via 'Firefox' and I like it.

My question is;

I have an iPad which is an Apple device operating on Safari does this mean I have to down load the Air droid app again?

Or is there some method of connecting all three ( PC / phone / iPad )? From my previous download?

Thanks in advance

Tg
Paiva
Paiva

Title

Quote: Support for mobile browsers, like Safari on iPad, is experimental

On reading the above and as no one has answered my previous question, perhaps someone can explain what is meant by " Experimental"?

I look forward to your replies....Tg
Paiva
Peter_K

Title

I updated my Galaxy Tab 2 (GT-P3100) to JB4.2 (using CM10.1) and than I downgraded it back to JB4.1.
Now the problem that I'm facing is that when I transfer large file (like 500+MB) than I get an error that 'not enough space'. While I can transfer data using cable.
Looking forward.

Dr Faryal Saeed Abdal, Pakistan
faryal_saeed@yahoo.com
Peter_K
Swavvyboymillsz

Title

Is there a way to arrange my Homescreen? I'd like to be able to use my browser to organize/move my Widgets.
Swavvyboymillsz
Furrylover2

Title

How can I find out how much Airdroid Premium costs?
Furrylover2
DavidLongmuir

Title

hi,

i hope this is the right place to post my qestion.

Wenn i start "web.airdroid.com" on my Firefox browser i got the Massage: "Alert: Failed to load Configurations file. Please cklck OK to sign in again " After clicking it loops. Anyone an idea wat hapens?
Otherwise if i start over "192........:8888" it works fine but in light mode.

Toschi
DavidLongmuir
niwre

Title

hey, Toschi! Have you solve your problem,I have the same trouble.
niwre
Vlayke

Title

Hello,What does mean on the right lower corner (find the uploaded file) the sentenec? I have Hungarian version, so I try to translate correctly the sentence: "Now the light mode is active. For the complete AirDroid experience visit the 0{v2.airdroid.com"?
Thanx:
GF
Vlayke
Vlayke

Title

Vlayke
rieslingsekt

Title

AirDroid seems like a good way of connecting my Samsung phone to my computers - but then what. If I want to check whether a folder of photos on my phone is the same as one that I have on my PC it takes a long time. So the aim should be to develop better ways of synchronizing some well defined, but continually changing, subset of the hundreds of thousands of files that we have on these things. This can be done between Windows machines with things like 'Beyond Compare' that does a very fast comparison of a whole tree of sub-folders and then lets you pick and choose which files (or photos) you want to copy one way or the other between the two systems. Then there is DropBox that has more restrictions on where things have to be if they are going to be moved between two systems, but it copies from one to the other without both being online at the same time. AirDroid could become developed by using the best features of these other systems and breaking some more new ground so we could start to have a seamless integration between all these places where we put things.Nitram.
rieslingsekt
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 2 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235021

Latest Member: W.R-以藏-

Online: 37