FAQ - Messages

Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:43 pm in General

page 2 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to
sonik_tooth

Title

Airdroid is brilliant except that I keep sending SMSs prematurely by pressing the return key. Please can you stop it sending.
sonik_tooth
levellsmith

Title

Why is my phone sending the same message multiple times to the same person? SGII using standard message-app.
levellsmith
icalredhat

Title

Certain contacts don't seem to work. I can click their contact to send a message, and their icon shows up at the bottom, but the screen to type messages will not appear. If I create a message, after I hit send the window disappears.
icalredhat
AYHJA

Title

Is there HTML5 notification support for incoming sms?
AYHJA
Orcasauce

Title

This app is simply awesome!
Can you add support for whatsup as well?
Orcasauce
vrabcak

Title

This is the best thing to ever happen to Android! A gazillion thumbs up for this heaven-sent app! Keep up the good work guys!
vrabcak
tmcmkiwi

Title

I would like to inquire the same as
g_moyson
I'm really interested in the possibility to download or export a thread of messages from the phone. It would be a great feature to add as such one can feel at liberty to delete the thread off the android. Overall I'm enjoying the app.
Another suggestion, instead of having to open a new 'window' when answering a text or making one, maybe it could be implemented to just have a change of screen and a "Go Back" Feature of some sort, like in the Handcent and all standard messaging apps.
tmcmkiwi
davidrlord

Title

Why does AirDroid now require ROOT privilege to send a message? Did need it in 1.04 or lower? Hinders use on a phone that has no root.
davidrlord
4d50x8

Title

Hi can use Whatsapp in Airdroid? i dun see any options to do so. only sms.
4d50x8
4d50x8

Title

Hi can use Whatsapp in Airdroid? i dun see any options to do so. only sms.
4d50x8
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 2 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235021

Latest Member: W.R-以藏-

Online: 47