FAQ - Messages

Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:43 pm in General

page 3 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to
MastaKing

Title

It would be really great if there was an ability to backup/export messages, threads, or even all messages.
MastaKing
EmanuelZit

Title

Is there anyway to activate return receipts?I have a SAMSUNG S DUOS.
All messages are outgoing through SIM1 (that's fine, I understand). But the settings for this SIM have reports on and they're not beeing repected.

Anyone know this issue?

If SIM selection is also supported it would be GREAT!
EmanuelZit
Dangru66

Title

Hi all... When i try and send a message from the Desktop site it won't send, just shows a Red '!', am i doing something wrong? Using an un-rooted Samsung Galaxy Ace, Kit x
Dangru66
DPRIEST26777

Title

I have one question before I download this service. I am wondering if I will need cell service on my phone to send the SMS messages. Where I live does not have cell service and I am looking for an alternative either via PC or even this galaxy s3 to send SMS via the web, since its my only alternative.

So, does my phone need service or does it work like rogers one number?
DPRIEST26777
bbb

Title

Hi, can you answer this question? this should be a simple one. " How can I search my messages thru the browser or what i mean is that how can i search for a message without touching my android device? i.e. i want to search for a word and can i just type it thru my computer and then the correct message with the keyword will be displayed on my computer screen.
bbb
kornutick

Title

I used to be able to paste in a comma-separated list of cell phone numbers - but in the new version of AirDroid, that doesn't work any more. This is a BIG problem for me. Is there any other way to import lists of numbers??
kornutick
soufuku

Title

I used to be able to upload files of over 10 MB but have found that has changed and that I now need to upgrade to Airdroid Premium to do that. How do I upgrade?
soufuku
soufuku

Title

I used to be able to upload files of over 10 MB but have found that has changed and that I now need to upgrade to Airdroid Premium to do that. How do I upgrade?
soufuku
ogundabiode

Title

Why cant I change the setting to ctr+enter to send. I run a trucking company and pickup numbers are always sent via text. I love the airdroid setup but my text messages are always 3 lines long and every time I press enter for a new line it sends the message. It is a habit I cant get rid of. I see the option by the send button the change to ctr+enter to send but it is blocked out, it will not allow me to select it. I am going to have to go back to using mighty text to send messages from my pc if this is not fixed. Maybe it is something on my end, I dont understand why it will not let me select it, tried on chrome and firefox.
ogundabiode
sabrulrachman

Title

Hello, I am having issues in sending group messages. I had no issues before would select everyone in a group and it would send. Now when I select everyone in a group it only sends to like 2 people. What can I do? It worked perfectly on Monday...
sabrulrachman
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 3 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235031

Latest Member: Leon1965too

Online: 39