AirDroid 2: What’s Premium account?

Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:21 pm in General

page 1 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to
Tom_Administrator
OP

AirDroid 2: What’s Premium account?

Premium account has several enhanced features compared to free account, including:

1.Same-network-free+.
Each Premium user gets up to 1 GB remote data transfer quota each month. Enjoy using AirDroid without same WiFi network restriction.

2. Call from the web+
Start a call directly from the large and beautiful web interface and liberate your hands from your small-screen device, over any network.

3. Files+
Transfer larger files (up to 100MB for a single file) between your device and computer, over different network.

4. Remote camera+
Leave your Android device anywhere you want, and you can see through its lens on the web, anywhere, anytime, over any network.

5. Remove promotions
Promotions help cover some of the cost in developing and maintaining AirDroid. As a premium user, you can remove them.

6. Priority access to new features
AirDroid is being actively developed and premium users will have priority access to new features.

7. Top priority support
Have a question or problem? You’ll be sent to the front of the queue for faster support response.[/b]
Tom_Administrator
Jantje

Title

BENİM SIKINTIM VAR PROGRAMDAN MESAJ GÖNDERİRKEN SORUN YAŞIYORUM MESAJLARIM İLETİLMİYOR. VE PROGRAMDEVAMLI BAĞLANTI HATASI YA DA TELEFONUNUZA BAĞLANAMIYOR DİYOR.
Jantje
Laisuwan

Title

Where to get the premium membership? Downloaded release 2 and nowhere is a button for activating premium membership?
Laisuwan
David_L

Title

Please give us more infos about the Preimium account. What will it cost? Where can you subscribe? It's curious to have poeple ask for something you want to sell ;)
David_L
cheesegamer

Title

Likewise. What's up?
Cost?
Features?

Also, is it true that the 'Premium' version only allows us to transfer 1GB of data between phone and computer per month? If so, how is that a cool thing? Some of us have GBs of data to transfer almost daily. I think you gotta just open it up and let us transfer whatever and however much we want (it's our own network that we're doing it with anyway). Otherwise, why would we pay for that?
cheesegamer
yama258

Title

I THINK I like the new features listed, but there is an elasticity in how much I like it. If you don't announce a price, what incentive do I have to try the premium features? I don't want to try the new features only to find that 30 days later, I am locked out behind a paywall. I like the product. I don't mind ads. I am concerned about the transfer limits. If I am limited to 100 MB/1GB because the data transits through machines controlled by Airdroid employees (versus on the same subnet at work or home), what data protection is installed by Airdroid? Presumably by using Airdroid computers, a copy is cached somewhere in the middle of the transfer. Is the data "in flight" encrypted? Can Airdroid employees see the data? (Even if you have a privacy policy, unscrupulous employees are known to peek at files!) If there is no end to end encryption, do I have to stop using Airdroid?
yama258
bauerheiko

Title

Why wont you say how much it costs and how do you get it.I see you are offering 2 mths free if you recommend it on face book. So there is a clue I guess it is a mthly subscription. Can you cancel.
bauerheiko
RGRiles

Title

I signed up for 2 free months by suggesting on twitter, but I am still BAFFLED that there is NO REFERENCE ANYWHERE in the forums and everywhere else as to the monthly cost! What's the secret? Why is there no info ANYWHERE about cost? Regards,
Charlie Patterson
RGRiles
Empirestate2106

Title

Feel the same way. It's ridiculous that there is no information on cost. Don't think I would pay just to get remote camera and calls (when I need to use the phone anyway for the actual call). The only thing I like is remote data access. But that would only be for the rare instance I forget my phone at home or whatnot and want to check my texts. Considering I have done that maybe once in the last year I don't think I would want to pay a monthly fee for it.
Empirestate2106
seanflynn

Title

I see all kinds of questions here; but no answers? What's the deal, you guys can't at least come on here and say something, anything?
seanflynn
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235020

Latest Member: janny

Online: 52