AirDroid 2: Why Do I need to activate device administrator to use Find Phone feature?

Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:25 pm in General

page 1 / 1
Tom_Administrator
OP

AirDroid 2: Why Do I need to activate device administrator to use Find Phone feature?

Find Phone relies on some features provide by Android Device Administration API, e.g. Erase all data (allows you to erase all data when you cannot get your lost device back), Monitor screen-unlock attempts (allows you to take photos of the people attempting to unlock your device - an upcoming feature), etc.

[/b]
Tom_Administrator
bjl0815

Title

Every time I try to use the Find Phone feature it gives me this error. "Your android device is not accessible at the moment." Why is this and how can I fix it?
bjl0815
Gaétan

Title

This feature does not seem to work with my HTC ReZound either, it just shows the loading dots and never locates my phone, I have it connected to my wifi could this be a possible reason?
Gaétan
mckennaj

Title

When try to "find my phone" It always asks a password, but I had logged in with my google account, so there is no password for the account. When try to enter a password it asks me the current password, but I dont have a password.
mckennaj
craniu3000bis

Title

Where and how do I find "Find my Phone?" Is it only available with a premium account?
[url=mailto:sam89121@gmail.com]sam89121@gmail.com[/url]
craniu3000bis
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235046

Latest Member: Nazir Emrani

Online: 36